(0)

Player
    Character
    Murugan Raj
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Well I'm a pretty lousy warrior. Amumu has been great at it, and I'm sure if Rex, Kev, or a former member whose name I forget had been here we would have had it much sooner. Even when we were wiping though it has been my favorite encounter so far. So its kind of refreshing to have that to do every event night.

On a related note, if anyone is interested we are still recruiting for another warrior main to tank both CC/AV and both main tank and OT Garuda! Preferably named Kev Lar or Rexen Flexx, but we are always happy to welcome new faces into TS too.

You could even be a paladin main posing as a warrior until they get their fix. But no completely out of the closet Paladins please. I support paladins, and I think they are a perfectly acceptable choice of a main job. But I just don't think our LS is ready for an openly Paladin tank right now. Maybe after 1.22b.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Technyze Deepforces
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Congrats on killing Garuda! With what looks to be an interesting setup!

I might be around to tank (or any other role) cc/av for you guys if you ever need a filler. Priority goes to my other two LS's that i normally run with though :P. But lately with summer and d3 both those LS's have had trouble forming groups as of late ^^.
    (0)
    Last edited by Technyze; 05-20-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/technyze
    Free Company/Linkshell: OGC

Player
    Character
    Murugan Raj
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Technyze View Post
    Congrats on killing Garuda! With what looks to be an interesting setup!

I might be around to tank (or any other role) cc/av for you guys if you ever need a filler. Priority goes to my other two LS's that i normally run with though :P. But lately with summer and d3 both those LS's have had trouble forming groups as of late ^^.
    Well I'm handing Asia Pacifica over to Mugen Mugetsu, so it can hopefully get some more activity going through it. That shell was always meant to be an open shell for everyone late night which included TS members. I just haven't had as much time to organize extra stuff for it as I've been busy with Triple Spark and work. In the past though we've done quite a bit of Moogle and Ifrit with many non-TS members within it (and others we picked up in Ul'dah etc.), so I expect we might do the same with Garuda once we have it down where we can again have people who don't usually play with us fill in some roles.

(not saying that you'd have to be in AP, that is just generally where we look for additional people first)

AV/CC though I don't know. If you got one of our darklight bodies I might have trouble passing you by without wanting to punt you out of a flying airship.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Technyze Deepforces
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hahahahaha. I just know sometimes groups tend to need to pull in a 1 or 2 outsiders due to people not logging on w/e. So I am just saying I'm usually around and available! Obviously entirely up to you guys if u want to bring me a long :P.

As a lala. I disapprove of the punt joke!
    (0)
    Last edited by Technyze; 05-21-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/technyze
    Free Company/Linkshell: OGC

Player

If you are looking for a late night EGLS on Ridill server then TS might be right for you!

Currently farming Hamlet Defense, if interested please go to http://triplespark.guildwork.com and fill out an application. Please understand that we have very high standards and will require a probationary period before entry into the LS. Applicants must be able to be available ~10pm pst wed/fri and ~8pm pst sunday most of the time, we work with a DKP system and participation is a large part of this.

Player
    Character
    Murugan Raj
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    It is actually starting at 9 pm PST, and 7pm Sunday. The website is auto converted to your time zone based on your PC settings that is why it looks like 10/8.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deceptistar Meow
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Currently in farming mode for garuda :3
    (gogo 7min runs, lets aim for 5)
    And hamlet for our Seal eating crew.

Our recruitment is still open, please see our webpage http://triplespark.guildwork.com/
    We are looking for versatile players who have about 2-3 jobs properly geared/materia-ed and ready to play/switch when necessary. We are always looking for exceptional players who are not only competent, but also pleasant to interact with.
    (0)
    FFXIV Since Sep. 2010: Selbina/Ridill/Excalibur (Mergers)
    Currently moved to Leviathan
    I remember the Alpha days when even breathing lagged you

Player
    Character
    Deceptistar Meow
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    (NOTE: Our events and times are based on LATE night PST)

Recruitment Update

WAR/PLD -High
    BLM -High
    DRG -High
    BRD -Medium
    WHM -Medium
    MNK -Medium

Minimum requirements
    Rank 50
    - Up to date on the Grand Company rank/quest or close to it.
    - able to attend a majority of our scheduled events.
    - 2-3 jobs properly geared/materia-ed and ready to play
    - affiliated subskill jobs leveled to 50

Recruiting for players who are relatively mature, have endurance, attentive, know their character well, but also respectful of those around you.
    (0)
    FFXIV Since Sep. 2010: Selbina/Ridill/Excalibur (Mergers)
    Currently moved to Leviathan
    I remember the Alpha days when even breathing lagged you

Player
    Character
    Index Labyrinthya
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    i'd love to join!
    sadly the website link seems to be broken...should I reach you ingame?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast