Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Finnegan Binx
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 30
    uhm ... a bit curious ... how did u guys played before in FF14 ?
    I mean before BLU was a thing?
    Was it awful, just a big pain u can only handle with OxyContin and u did all the stuff with a class/ job u didn't like just in hope there will be THE DAY where eventually the BLU will be released?
    All this "i unsub, cause of (insert part i don't like)!"comments make me laugh hard.

No offense here by me, just curious what kind of person is behind these posts, which had zero fun since started to to play the whole game, 'cause one aspect got addet later into the game which isn't that tasty to them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rei Makato
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyden View Post
    uhm ... a bit curious ... how did u guys played before in FF14 ?
    I mean before BLU was a thing?
    Was it awful, just a big pain u can only handle with OxyContin and u did all the stuff with a class/ job u didn't like just in hope there will be THE DAY where eventually the BLU will be released?
    All this "i unsub, cause of (insert part i don't like)!"comments make me laugh hard.

No offense here by me, just curious what kind of person is behind these posts, which had zero fun since started to to play the whole game, 'cause one aspect got addet later into the game which isn't that tasty to them.
    Holy mother of strawman batman.

Most people liked the game before BLU, but BLU was also their favourite class in other games, so seeing it shafted upset them. Some have unsubbed because it upset them, others are campaigning to fix it. I guarantee you there werent people playing the game who hated the game and just hoped BLU would be added
    (13)
    Savage Completion Rate ~5%+ of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to savage"
    Ultimate Completion Rate ~1% of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to the hardcore raiders"
    Frontline/ Rival Wings/ Hidden Gorge Mount Aquisition ~0.05-1% of active players. Community: "Ugh PVP is so dead in this game, they should stop investing in it"
    Blue Mage Morbol Mount Aquisition ~0.01% of active players. Community: "WoW bLuE mAgE iS sO fUn AnD aCtIvE i CaN't WaIt FoR mOrE lImItEd JoBs"

Player
    Character
    Finnegan Binx
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 30
    as i said no offense here, i just wonder about.
    'Cause many of those ppl sound like that way.
    And yeah also me i love BLU Mages in other FF titels ... but also not every Final Fantasy titel has my Class in the same fashion present... so its not a thing to be thaaat upset.
    I wish BLU will loose this rookie "u cant do here and there" status or the content should get a lot more depth and we can use squatrons and go PotD and such things with BLU.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zero Gunsoul
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Cause we all know spending 17 plus hours to get titans spell is worth using palace of the dead game. I'm okay with different, I would have been okay is it was a normal job with normal abilities and could do normal content, hell I'd be defending it, if they made it like that. But the way it is now it there's nothing to do. And it's just a bad time waster. Limited jobs have already failed, yeah a lot of people played it at lunch. But I get the feeling that number is going to be cut in half every time they add new stuff to it. After all first impressions and all that, and seeing all the problems and how pointless it is at the end of the day. People most likely won't be coming back. And they'll be wasting dev time for something only a small handful of players are doing. So say good bye to two dungeons a patch or whatever they have to sacrifice to make more masked carnival fights.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Purgatori Sakkara
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerogunsoul81 View Post
    Cause we all know spending 17 plus hours to get titans spell is worth using palace of the dead game. I'm okay with different, I would have been okay is it was a normal job with normal abilities and could do normal content, hell I'd be defending it, if they made it like that. But the way it is now it there's nothing to do. And it's just a bad time waster. Limited jobs have already failed, yeah a lot of people played it at lunch. But I get the feeling that number is going to be cut in half every time they add new stuff to it. After all first impressions and all that, and seeing all the problems and how pointless it is at the end of the day. People most likely won't be coming back. And they'll be wasting dev time for something only a small handful of players are doing. So say good bye to two dungeons a patch or whatever they have to sacrifice to make more masked carnival fights.
    I'd return in future updates if they provided some way of getting those spells which are currently inaccessible to me. Other than that, BLU will remain content that I just refuse to waste time on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Matic Zanleer
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    make blue mage the first hybrid class

a DPS if they want or a healer ... depending on what skills they have.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viese Blanchimont
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcann View Post

The problem with Blue Mage is that it doesn't have the skills necessary to fulfill a standard tank or healer role. You would need to greatly expand on the BLU skills before you can do that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raidrien Ascher
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I want to main BLU. But. The spell farm is rediculous and feels bad. I see no reason to restrict it from duty finder. They need to make it so that a certain number of spells should be known for earlier dungeons, and specific spells for later dungeons. Unlimit this job because it straight up sucks. It also needs a few tweaks to its rotation. It is on the right track, but needs the love. It needs to be a real job.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taiyo Shikasu
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcann View Post

Even in other titles, Blue Mage was as much of a healer as Red Mage was. It could fulfill the need in a pinch, but a dedicated healer does the job better.

And BLU here is less durable than other titles and it doesn't need to be hit in order to learn skills.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Izanagi Ookamii
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    As i'm sure others have said, I really enjoy BLU as a whole, and the idea is a lot of fun. It needs a lot of refinement, such as some spell tuning, and definitely increasing the drop rates on the Primal spells. That's my main issue with it at the moment. Grinding for items and mounts is whatever, but when you have to do the same boss over and over with other people having to piggyback you is kind of boring.
    (0)

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast