Player
    Character
    Kuuya Dusksinger
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Light buff pls!

Can we please... get a buff to light in pyros soon since we cant do light hydatos? Hydatos kinda killed off the best way of farming light as well with reflect parties, no one is really willing to delevel like 11 levels for better light, so yeah... really need a buff. Guess another thing could do is maybe let use trade in a bulk of pyros crystals for smoldering crystals? >.<
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Arle Egress
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Pagos needs it too, badly. I'd like to finish weapons before this content dies like we all know it will in 5.0
    (21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred View Post
    These forums are so melodramatic I feel like I'm watching a latin soap opera.
    Any moment now it will be revealed that WHM is cheating on SCH with MNK after having had DRG's baby and DRG is WHM's cousin who is already married to PLD.

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    While people are still at it, would be nice to have the sliding treadmill mountain move forward a bit (I imagine it will in the patch before shadowbringers).

Hopefully they'll find a way to prevent it from dying, after shadowbringers. I was hoping they could find away to get trust, squad, or companion (chocobo) working into the area so the experience of the area isn't messed up too much but you can solo the whole area with effort (or duo easily, some really small party size). Although I'd prefer they mess up the balance (such that you could solo it all) to prevent it from dying over just letting it die but imo then they should make sure it's good and dead first before doing that.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kuuya Dusksinger
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    ...Hopefully they'll find a way to prevent it from dying, after shadowbringers...
    They could continue with it, still 2 possible areas, Lightning area you can see to eastward in Anemos (stormy with a bunch of crystals) and an earth area which could be a desert, canyon, mountain, or something and they can easily add another BA dungeon, could even be just another section of BA. They did say they were done with it but take it with a grain of salt the Devs say a lot of "things."
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arle Egress
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanayumi View Post
    They could continue with it, still 2 possible areas, Lightning area you can see to eastward in Anemos (stormy with a bunch of crystals) and an earth area which could be a desert, canyon, mountain, or something and they can easily add another BA dungeon, could even be just another section of BA. They did say they were done with it but take it with a grain of salt the Devs say a lot of "things."
    I doubt they'll add onto it seeing as they've stated they're already working on the new eureka like content for 5.0. It's going to die the way of Diadem, it will take longer but it will happen eventually ( unless they manage to somehow scale it for 2-3 people to kill NMs hah ). Finish your shiny weapons now imho.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred View Post
    These forums are so melodramatic I feel like I'm watching a latin soap opera.
    Any moment now it will be revealed that WHM is cheating on SCH with MNK after having had DRG's baby and DRG is WHM's cousin who is already married to PLD.

Player
    Character
    Knives Jonquil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    I'd appreciate a light buff. Despite going into Pagos again three days ago with over 1000 Pagos Crystals and 12 Louhi ice from previous forays, I spent the entire weekend getting the 31 Frosted Protean Crystals necessary to advance to the Pyros stage.

And now in Pyros, I was able to immediately max out my bow to the Light step, but the Light step is once again where the horror is. I'd like to actually use my 405 now once it's complete, so I'll be bumming around Our is for a few days now as well. I think the light grind is by far the worst part of Eureka because it's so slow and random, and that's why I was relieved that Hydatos didn't have this mechanic. Shame it's hidden behind all the other grinds.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Azziza Delacour
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I'd love either a light buff or have one of the enemy mobs in Pyros edited to be one level higher than they currently are, so we could get the same amount of light synced down to lv50, as we had at lv49.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I'd love to see a crystal buff in Hydratos like they did in Pagos and Pyros given 350 crystals at the current drop rate is pretty hard given those who would like to do multiple relics.

Relative to light aren't reflect farms pretty awesome relative to light gathering in Pyros? Pagos on the other hand would be nice if they buffed the light given by NM's. 31 frosted is still a lot although it's a lot easier now with the frequency of nm spawns.
    (2)
    Last edited by LaylaTsarra; 02-19-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Player
    Character
    Deceptus Keelon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    They really need to half the light requirement in Pagos. It should absolutely NOT be 31 crystals. There's no reason for it anymore.

It should be 16. 1 for the first phase, 5 for the next, and 10 + Louhi Ice for the final.

The first phase should only be one because you're just figuring out how light works and you're dipping your toe in the water so to speak.
    (5)
    • Veteran healers don't care if we actually have to heal, but right now we don't. We simply want something interesting to do during the downtime. That is not asking for a lot
    • Dead DPS do no DPS. Raised DPS do 25/50% lower DPS. Do the mechanics and don't stand in bad stuff.
    • Other games expect basic competence, FFXIV is pleasantly surprised by it. Other games have toxic elitism. FFXIV has toxic casualism.

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptus View Post
    They really need to half the light requirement in Pagos. It should absolutely NOT be 31 crystals.
    I doubt they'll cut the numbers. I suspect the best we can expect is making gathering it a lot quicker by increasing the light we get from nm's and mob farming. I have some friends sitting on a lot of frosted crystals hoping they do cut the numbers. I'm actually back in Pagos atm because after seeing the blm relic I want my alt Talea to have one.
    (1)
    Last edited by LaylaTsarra; 02-19-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast