Player
    Character
    Andrew Yang
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Recruiting End-Game Raid Members and Friends!

Starting to Raid + New Friends

Hey all,

I've noticed that it is very difficult to start raiding at the savage level in this game. Most elite players have already beaten Deltascape (savage), Sigmascape (savage), etc. and the elite groups/players aren't very friendly to those who started the game and want to start doing some of the end-game stuff.

Currently I am struggling to find anyone who is willing to take time to practice some of these savage level raids or anything lower for that matter.

I want to create this thread to invite new and old players alike to join me in creating a healthy group/community where we help others and find raiding partners and create new friendships.

Discord group is https://discord.gg/VzzZTr

If you're on Aether Server, add me on Cross-World Linkshell (located in social menu): Bitcoin Blue.
    If you're on Mateus (which is a server within Aether), add me as a friend: Bitcoin Blue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chloe Redstone
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    You've already made an identical thread about this - please don't spam it all over the dungeon forum. In addition, my previous quote still applies. I wouldn't ever consider joining someone saying 'friendly' in one sentence and being openly unfriendly in another.

Free advice:
    If you're hoping to start your own 'healthy community', it might help if you didn't start by throwing out a sweeping-generalization as part of your recruitment attempt. Be they raiders, casuals, sprouts or hardcore - not all are friendly nor unfriendly. People will be people in every demographic. I've met just as many toxic sprouts as I have toxic elite and just as many on the opposite end of the spectrum (nice and/or helpful folk, regardless of experience), regardless of whether I was levelling, doing dungeons, or taking on savage content for the first time.
    (0)
    "And all the Hyur's say I'm pretty sage – for a White Mage!"

Player
    Character
    Andrew Yang
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Hey all,

We've already started a group that is friendly and fun! Just continuing to recruit by posting a couple messages and once our goal has been achieved of necessary members, I will stop posting.

Lastly, don't let anyone deter you from voicing your opinion or trying to reach your goals! If you have had a negative experience with this game or felt ostracized, VOICE IT! That makes the game/community better not worse!

Please come join our group to learn and have fun!
    (0)