Player
    Character
    Zarael Toldirade
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

Hydatos errors

Hello, I'm having an issue with hydatos where certain things like my map aren't showing, enemies in the world seem to be taking a long time to actually appear so I end up running into something that isn't there yet but will chase me once it is, and my sound occasionally stops. This has been an issue ever since hydatos released. I've reinstalled the game and it fixed the problem once, only for the next time I enter it to come back again. Pyros, Pagos and Anemos don't have this issue.
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Can I get some clarification about your issue? When you refer to the 'map' are you referring to the mini map or just things on the field in front of you? When you say the sound occasionally stops, does the entire game mute, or do only certain sound effect not play?

This may be related to server congestion. Since this is new content, it makes sense that some of these issues will crop up (and why other instances do not).

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zarael Toldirade
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    The mini map is fine, it's the main map that doesn't show, at least the topography. The entire game goes mute for a few seconds before starting up again. I thought maybe it was server congestion as well, but wanted to make sure there weren't other issues at play.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faida Ronharte
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Hello! I am also experiencing this issue where the map does not load in Hydratos. I don't have this problem in any other zones. Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zarael Toldirade
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Yup, that's exactly what I have
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Savard Ironside
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Just now noticing I have the same errors when it comes the the new Elemental Armor as well. I have a thread with more of my info from today (2/19/2019) posted.
    (0)

Good afternoon an thank you for the reply.

Azazemon, could you provide a system report? Simply go to the 'Config' option on the Final Fantasy XIV launcher and to the right of 'System Information' click on 'Display.'

Lucyfir, please create your own thread and provide a system report and what you have tried to alleviate the problem.

Hope to see you online
    (0)