Hi there,
Are you running around alone? Perhaps not happy with your current home? Well look no further than <<CAKE>>. We are a small community looking to grow together and move towards doing all forms of content as an FC. We like to think of ourselves as not just an FC, but also a family. Buffs are run daily (usually exp and reduced rates unless others requested). We might be small, but our FC leader is a mentor who enjoys helping us. If we sound like the home for you, and you don't mind sticking around while we recruit...look us up!
FC Foundation Date: 10/7/2014
FC Rank: 8 with Twin Adder allied
FC Housing: The Nether Region
Housing Location: Plot 42, 4th Ward, The Goblet (medium size). In The Sultana's Breath Subdivision not far from crystal and market board.
Housing Amenities: 2 Airships, 0 Subs, Company Workshop, 2 Farm Plots, and a Stable that's actively used.
Total Population: 25 (1-5 Daily and looking for more)
Contacts: Zethern Trovillion (Zethern#9030) the leader, or myself Suki Bloodmoon (Ekidna#0868). I'll usually respond or be free to hop on game whenever unless I'm asleep or driving. :3
Discord: Available but not required. Stop by and have a chat before you join. https://discord.gg/rM5cK3T
Come check us out, and get your slice of <<CAKE>> today!