Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodamoo View Post
    Reaching my hand to weird places on my keyboard to hit buttons is not a measure of skill....
    I am confused by this argument since you can customize your hotbar and skill placement. PEBCAK?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoda Moo
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 58
    It makes me sad that so many people just say "You shouldn't use macros because..." then they proceed to lost off why macros are bad... In fact, we should all be able to use macros that are functional and helpful and they should be programed to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurando View Post
    XIV is working on spaghetti code from the original 1.0 game, so it's hardly like the modern games you see in the market today, hence why we have so many constant limitations and long delays before new things can be introduced or existing things adjusted. A non-existent issue on one game can't always be replicated in another.
    This is definitely the reason and is exactly what i'm talking about. If macros can't work they way they should and will always be a DPS loss, then clearly they are broken and need to be fixed. Why leave a system in the game at all if they can't make it viable to use? If this means updating the programing in the game to make it work then so be it. Obviously this is not a simple task but as a game that is growing so well and attaining so many players from other games lately, it seems to me that modernization should be at the top of the list of things to do, next to releasing good new content, which they seem to be doing well!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2