Player
    Character
    Tuath De'danann
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

HUD bug with Pet Hotbar switching with Hotbar 1 after logout - Hotbar 1 Movement bug

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: Any
    Frequency: repeatable, but at random it seems
    World name: Faerie
    Character name: Tuath De'danann and Leprkan De'danann (happening on both of our systems).
    (DELETED N/A info)
    Steps:
    1. Logout/exit the game
    2. Return online
    3. Pet Hotbar Display Settings > Pet Hotbar Auto-display Settings > Display both pet hotbar and hotbar 1. == this is always checked for both my wife and myself on our systems (both Windows 10).
    4. When returning online, this is instead checked as "Display only hotbar 1" and when we mount or transform (like with pomander of rage), our pet hotbar is no longer swapping with Hotbar 1, and we have to physically click the pet hotbar instead of using number keys to activate abilities.
    5. This has even happened when not having logged out.
    Aside: I have my loadout saved on the server, my wife (Leprkan) does not. This happens on both of our systems.

The bug with Hotbar 1 Movement:
    Character name: Tuath De'danann
    Steps:
    1. Gil UI element placed directly to the left of Hotbar 1.
    2. Hotbar 1 cycle button hidden (the arrows to the left of button 1 that let you cycle hotbars).
    3. Hotbar 1 locked.
    4. Trying to click the Gil coin icon to open currency window, and instead I am able to click the hotbar through an invisible surface and move the hotbar. This is repeatable literally every time I change this.
    5. This changes my HUD loadout and saves it with the new hotbar location, as if I had moved the hotbar through the HUD loadout screen. I've changed another loadout to be able to reload my HUD when this happens.
    6. For now, as a work around, I've moved my Gil UI element away from my Hotbar 1 location. However, I can still grab my hotbar and move it freely outside of the HUD editor by using this invisible surface/handle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tuath De'danann
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Update on Pet Hotbar UI bug

Today, after being afk, my wife checked her settings again, only this time the options for "Display both pet hotbar and hotbar 1" and "Display only hotbar 1" were both grayed out.

I'm attaching an image here, but I must apologize for it's size. Her screen resolution is 4k, and when trying to change resolution to shrink the screen capture, the buttons were no longer grayed out.

Image Here.

edit: Just to clarify, she did not change classes, move anywhere, or actually change anything beyond opening and closing the settings window.
    (0)