Player
    Character
    Khona'to Moshantu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Looking for RP FC

Hello there! So, I myself have been on Mateus for a couple months now, and I have to say I am really loving the rp I am able to find. The only problem is my current fc. For reasons I will not disclose, I must leave. Thus, I have began my search for a new fc that will better fit myself, my friends, and our rp. We are very casual people, lore friendly, and overall fun lovers. We are looking for an equally laid back, lore friendly fc to call home. Our toons aren't all adventurers, so an adventurer guild may not be for us. The only thing we ask, is don't badger us on choices we make. We have faced judgement in the past for ic choices. We'd rather stay away from that and just have fun. Please, message me on here, or feel free to send a friend request to C'doryu Karlen on the mateus server! I look forward to getting to talk with you, and see if we can call your wondrous fc home!
    My play time is usually after 8pm PST if you would like to discuss in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andrew Yang
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I am the current leader of a small FC called Los Angeles Lakers. Feel free to add me as a friend Bitcoin Blue. If you guys don't feel like this is the right fit for you, you can feel free to leave it as well and no hard feelings!
    (0)