Player
    Character
    Hezkezl Mewrilah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

Air Force One speech bubbles do not have the Sabotender's name capitalized.

The name that appears in the upper-left corner of the speech bubbles that appear on screen (the ones that say stuff like "Get your trigger finger ready. It's time to earn some bonus points! Beware the ruby bombs and shoot as many targets as you can." or "That's it for the bonus phase. Just a little further to the end, so keep it up!) are being attributed to someone named "sabotender guia" ... lowercase.

It SHOULD be "Sabotender Guia"

Date/time: First noticed on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:05am (mountain time).
    NPC: sabotender guia
    quest info: n/a
    where: Gold Saucer, during the Air Force One GATE
    how to reproduce: queue up for Air Force One, and play it normally. The speech bubbles that appear on screen will have a lower-case name in the upper-left corner.

(EDIT: I haven't noticed this before, so I don't know if it's possible that only certain routes that the plane takes will trigger this, or if it's all the time. I just noticed it for the first time today...)
    (3)
    Last edited by Hezkezl; 02-05-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: adding more details
    Yoshi /facepalm!

Player
    Character
    Tomac Eagleborne
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Bump. And it's not just the text within the minigame, but the name of the NPC to start the event is all lowercase too.
    EDIT: they seem to have fixed that part, but the inside-the-event text is still all lower case.
    (1)
    Last edited by Apoptomon; 05-10-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    "8000 malms to Eorzea we've come, 'cross both a Continent and an Ocean (and we did it in one-fifth of a second)"