Player
    Character
    Arathea Dracul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Miqote Character Customization Wishlist

I just changed race from a Hyur to a Miqote and there are a few requests I would like to make to the dev team if they ever add more options.

1. I would like to change the size of the ears. I would like them to maybe have a slider so that I could make them just slightly shorter than they are now. I would also like a different ear option where the base of the ear is more wide along the skull. Like real cats' ears. As they are now they kinda just look like furry horns. Different Ear designs in general.

2. Different positions for the tails. I really like the way the Female's tails hang straight down in their default standing position. I'd really like an option for the Males to have that tail position as well. And perhaps there could be other tail positions as well that I can't think of right now lol.

Edit: From Bonbori: Face markings being separate from the face would be a nice addition. I think the Au Ra horns have the same issue actually.

Edit: From DevonEllwood: Different patterns for the ears such as spots. Have fur and hair color use separate color pallets.

Edit: From Roda: Ability to change color of face markings and separation of makings from the choice of face.

Edit: From Stormygabe: Ability to be taller or shorter, if only slightly, Tattoo options not tied to face type, a muscle slider, more facial features not tied to the face, including beard and mustache options.

Edit: From Me: I'd like the ability to have a combined clan so I can have features from both clans. I'd like to have the slit or cat eyes of the Sun clan to go with the pronounced canines of the Moon clan.
    (11)
    Last edited by Burningskull; 04-04-2019 at 04:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Iunia Arcena
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    The only gripe I've always had with Miqo'te customisation was clan marks being tied to face shapes. It's so annoying when a face I like comes inseparable from a pattern I don't.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbori View Post
    The only gripe I've always had with Miqo'te customisation was clan marks being tied to face shapes. It's so annoying when a face I like comes inseparable from a pattern I don't.
    This. Mostly. I want another good face and separable markings. That's it.
    (5)

4. 02-03-2019 09:21 PM
    Reason

Player
    Character
    Gentle Lotus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonEllwood View Post
    Have hair color separate from tail and ears.
    My god, no. The unicorn vomit that'll ensue would be a total eyesore.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Arathea Dracul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by noxen View Post
    My god, no. The unicorn vomit that'll ensue would be a total eyesore.
    Can't be any worse than the giant Moogle / Chocobo / Pig suits running around lol.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gentle Lotus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    That's not as distracting as contrasting bright colours for ears and hair.

Maybe because I'm on Balmung and a moogle/pig is an everyday occurence that I'm used to it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arathea Dracul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by noxen View Post
    That's not as distracting as contrasting bright colours for ears and hair.

Maybe because I'm on Balmung and a moogle/pig is an everyday occurence that I'm used to it.
    Hmmm. I guess ears would be considered part of the fur and not the hair.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roda Tirhaalo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbori View Post
    Marking color being tied to markings and face shapes as well.
    If viera really is the last race, I hope SE takes time to revisit the other races when it comes to customization options (and quality).
    In a perfect world I'd like to see forehead marking/color, cheek marking/color, nose color all separated as individual options. Though, I would settle for just separating the face and markings for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DevonEllwood View Post
    Unlock ears from the first four race hair styles. There's spotted ears I want to have but can't because they're locked to those hairstyles.
    I'd like to see this too, especially on females. I've always been jealous that the males get cool, black-tipped ears.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ktan Windwalker
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I actually kinda wish they'd make them a bit taller. Just a bit. And also more face tat options not tied to face type. Also, muscle sliders. Cuz I want to see moar abs on my cat daddy. Finally, more beard options for increased cat daddiness. Maybe even a wicked 'stache! This is my personal wish list. (I generally don't play female characters, nor do I ogle them, so I don't have an opinion in that regard.)
    (1)
    Last edited by stormygabe; 04-04-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arathea Dracul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I think having more beard options in general for races would be really neat. And mustache I guess. (I'm not big on mustaches on their own. I like them to connect to the beard) I'd also like more mature faces. 3 of the 4 look really boyish while the 4th face, the one I use, is the only mature looking one but the forehead looks like it has wrinkles on it, tho I think that's just the cat markings. Never really been sure. It was also the only one with a cool beard.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast