Player
    Character
    Aiv En
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

Have not recieved Gold Chocobo Feathers (Recruit a friend)

It is my understanding that we are allowed up to 5 friends to be apart of the "Recruit a friend" program. This issue is in regards to my most recent (second) friend I have recruited.

It is my understanding that I (as the recruiter) should receive 5 Golden Chocobo Feathers after my friend had been subscribed for 150, 210 and again after 270 days.
    My friend only utilizes Game cards.

On 11-22-2018, he utilized a 60 day game card which put him up to 180 days subscribed. I never received the 5 Golden Chocobo Feathers when he reached the 150 days. After those days on his account expired he took a few weeksdays off from the game.

Then as of today, 2-02-2019, he utilized two 60 day game cards which put him up to 300 days subscribed. I never received 5 Golden Chocobo Feathers when he reached the 210 or the 270 days (10 Golden Chocobo Feathers in this situation).

In total, I have not yet received 15 Golden Chocobo Feathers as part of the Recruit a friend program for my most recent friend.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Did the first person you recruited already get you the 150/210/270 feathers?

You only get those feathers once, not per person.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aiv En
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Ooops.
    I thought I did enough research on this I before I posted my issue.
    Looks like I didn't - thanks for resolving the problem.
    (0)