Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Johaandr View Post
    1 plot and 30 plot Lavenders Beds. Its a shame i like both of them but u rlly get thirsty running back n forth to MB.
    I have plot 60 in Lavender Beds, which is the subdivision version of 30. And I love it. I have my own personal curved bridge behind the house overlooking a giant waterfall, the only other house near me is one cottage so even if they had an annoying housing skin it won't be too big, I'm very high on a hill so I don't have to worry about other houses casting a shadow on mine, and while the mb isn't super close I am much closer to the material supplier vendor (who I use a lot) than most houses in the area.

To cut down on running time I have a bridge connecting my garden to the outside of the fence facing towards the mb near the vendors. It takes me only seconds to get to the mb.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bell Jee
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthea View Post
    Ic some people do that and its very smart haha. But im one of those who would run down and run from the entrance hahaxD
    It is a very beautiful plot placement aswell!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    I don't think I can think of a bad plot
    I do think some plots need more creativity when decorating.....and I love redecorating other peoples gardens in my head XD
    Most Shirogane ones that face the neighbour sucks - I hate the 'on top of neighbour' feel.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fae Panic
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaz View Post
    I have a mansion in Shiro. My next door neighbor has a Paissa house. I wish I could burn it to the ground. It brings down property values. :P
    My next door neighbour in Mist copied everything I did with my house and it irritated the heck out of me. So I made a Paissa house and now I love life <3
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I remember when new housing wards were released, I had wanted to move in next to my friend, but this plot was my last resort:
    Mist, plot 26.
    Sandwiched between two walls, it makes the plot feel really claustrophobic and makes the house look smaller then it is.

And because this plot is sandwiched between two walls and 4 sets of stairs, the view of the Mist is very narrow.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    I remember when new housing wards were released, I had wanted to move in next to my friend, but this plot was my last resort:
    Mist, plot 26. Sandwiched between two walls, it makes the plot feel really claustrophobic and makes the house look smaller then it is.
    It's funny how people's tastes can differ. You find that claustrophobic but I think it's cosy
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaz View Post
    I have a mansion in Shiro. My next door neighbor has a Paissa house. I wish I could burn it to the ground. It brings down property values. :P
    The sanctity of Shirogane must be maintained at all costs... please let me know when you need some matches to get this act of arson going.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Emerald Ares
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    snip
    This just goes to show how much preferences can differ on this subject. This is actually my plot. To be fair, I think the way the plot is set up makes a difference. I don't use a gate over the entrance to help a bit with the view. I have ways to climb up onto the roof and enjoy a more clear view if that's what I want. It also has good market board access. But hey, even the plot I picked earlier in this thread may be someone else's dream plot. I don't really have a real point with this, I just think it's interesting in the same way as Penthea.
    (1)
    Last edited by EmeraldAres; 03-02-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I was under the impression that Goblet 28 wasn't desired as I had no competition for that area when 4.2 wards opened up for private housing buyers on Balmung, but maybe there were just enough plots left even on Balmung that it wasn't an issue. But seems here maybe I was wrong and it's not one of the least liked plots.
    (0)

Player

You didn't show the pretty "french style" canal or the floral bridge. I have this plot on Coeurl and it isn't that bad. :/ I set up the choco stable near the wall. Table and treehouse in front. It is pretty, to me.

(1)

私の手ぎゅっと握りしめて
    いつもこう言ったね…

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast