Player
    Character
    Craized Marrafacka
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

yellow crafter scrips farming

so I find myself needing to farm yellow scrips, and im wondering, what are the best (cheapest/easiest to farm) items to craft for a supply of these?

I found a thread from this forum that helped me with red scrips (I ended up making buckwheat tea, which was spot on because it requires only regular gatherable materials), but I cant seem to find that thread now. a link to that thread (it had best items for each craft for both yellow and red scrips) or something similar would be amazing if anyone has it book marked and can link it.

my plan is to create a stockpile of the collectibles for hand in when its turn comes around. most of the advice I found via google searches was to look at what was available that day and go from there, which isn't really what im looking for. Id much prefer to find a good cheap item, and stockpile on mats and finished collectibles for a sustainable supply of yellow scrips.

any info is appreciated.
    thanx.
    (0)
    Last edited by craized; 02-02-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Caimie Tsukino
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by craized View Post
    so I find myself needing to farm yellow scrips, and im wondering, what are the best (cheapest/easiest to farm) items to craft for a supply of these?

I found a thread from this forum that helped me with red scrips (I ended up making buckwheat tea, which was spot on because it requires only regular gatherable materials), but I cant seem to find that thread now. a link to that thread (it had best items for each craft for both yellow and red scrips) or something similar would be amazing if anyone has it book marked and can link it.

my plan is to create a stockpile of the collectibles for hand in when its turn comes around. most of the advice I found via google searches was to look at what was available that day and go from there, which isn't really what im looking for. Id much prefer to find a good cheap item, and stockpile on mats and finished collectibles for a sustainable supply of yellow scrips.

any info is appreciated.
    thanx.
    The best way is via weekly Custom Delivery... period. It's the cheapest, fastest way to earn yellow scrips. This includes Zhloe, M'naago, Kurenai and Adkiragh. Please unlock them, and check their weekly listings (by pressing Ctrl U on keyboard) to determine which of them gives the best return for the week, as you can only do a total of 12 turn-ins per week.

But since it is only available once a week, and if you still need more, then you can go back to the regular collectables turn-ins. The cheapest choice is usually CUL items, but they usually give fewer scrips as well. Thus, it means more work.

If you find CUL to be a hassle, then you need to figure what is best for you. Every day, the "starred" items on the list changes, and so the "best" item changes as well. You need to evaluate this yourself, and determine what's best for you.

Regarding stockpiling collectables, I usually do not recommend. As the list of the "best" collectables changes every day. So you will end up just clogging your inventory completely. But if you have plenty of inventory space (which most people actually struggle for), then be my guest.
    (0)

“The best crafter is not the one with the best stats, but the one who makes the best use of one’s stats” – By Caimie Tsukino

Player
    Character
    Tattersail Nightwish
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    When/how does Adkiragh unlock? I'm in the middle of 4.3, so is that later? And is he competitive with Zhloe and Kurenai? I've found M'naago hasn't once been able to compete with the other two as for scrip yield.
    (0)
    Last edited by TattersailNightwish; 02-12-2019 at 02:07 AM. Reason: had a wrong name there

Player
    Character
    Kalise Relanah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TattersailNightwish View Post
    When/how does Adkiragh unlock? I'm in the middle of 4.3, so is that later? And is he competitive with Zhloe and Kurenai? I've found M'naago hasn't once been able to compete with the other two as for scrip yield.
    You need to do a sidequest in Azim Steppe before he becomes available. The quest is called Purbol Rain and is in Reunion.

He also needs you to have finished all the quests for Zhloe too.

He gives the most reward (While Zhloe/Kurenai/M'naago all give the same since the last patch that put them all to the same level)

This is, bearing in mind, once you get reputations maxed out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Zhloe/M'naago/Kurenai with a bonus gives more scripts than Adkiragh without a bonus though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rasler-heios Nabradia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalise View Post
    You need to do a sidequest in Azim Steppe before he becomes available. The quest is called Purbol Rain and is in Reunion.

He also needs you to have finished all the quests for Zhloe too.

He gives the most reward (While Zhloe/Kurenai/M'naago all give the same since the last patch that put them all to the same level)

This is, bearing in mind, once you get reputations maxed out.
    You only need to unlock Zhloe to get Adkiragh, not needed to complete all Zhloe’s quests. I’ve completed Adkiragh but yet to complete Zhloe.
    (1)

"Is adventuring not supposed to be glorious? I thought it was supposed to be glorious." - Vath Deftarm, Dravanian Hinterlands, An Acquired Taste
    "That's a fine accomplishment lad. Young and lusty as you are, no doubt you'll achieve much and more in the years to come. I look forward to hearin' all your deeds." - Jonathas, Master of the Rolls, Old Gridania

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasler_Heios View Post
    You only need to unlock Zhloe to get Adkiragh, not needed to complete all Zhloe’s quests. I’ve completed Adkiragh but yet to complete Zhloe.
    I'm a little late replying to this thread, but Kalise is correct. You can't unlock Adkiragh until you complete the Purbol Rain quest in the Azim Steppe. You need to have Zhloe unlocked as well, but you do not need to have her maxed out. There is actually a very significant reason lore-wise to doing that quest and getting Adkiragh to acknowledge you as someone other than a potential customer.
    (0)