Character
    Victoria Jeustice
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

Looking for a FC

Hello,

I am a relatively new player looking for an FC to level, play through the story, roleplay, and do raids with. My in game name is Euphemia Corina, I am a level 44 scholar. I still haven't finished the main story, but I am hoping to find a community that will help me learn and grow as a player. Thank you!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Snakethorn; 09-17-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Player
    Usually hanging at the FC house or my private house.
    Character
    Sahree Yurblu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Ferrymen <Styx> is accepting members. We have XP buffs, a nice house, voice chat available, and would love to have you aboard. From sprouts to end game players, all are welcome. Speak to one of our members or stop by Lavender Beds, Ward 12, Plot 46 and submit an application from the signpost.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demitri Dyunisis
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Ravenloft <Rave> a smaller FC looking to grow on Goblin. We also have a Mansion in Shirogane that is rank 8 with airship and submersible.

We have around 10 to 14 members online after 5pm CST. We are currently trying to farm birds for people missing them and will move on to newer extremes as well when we get done with birds. We currently do not do any Savage content, but a few of us are willing to do so if we get more interested.

We are a small community of people who have been playing games together for 3+ years and look forward to meeting you. Our focus is to prioritize fun in content and to not take anything too seriously as most of us work day jobs and would rather not have that mmo that is a second job when we get home. New players and Veterans are welcome.

We do map nights every weekend and also have a very active discord. Most of our members use discord to keep in touch or ask for help so please consider signing up if you havent! Please send me a message in game at Demitri Dyunisis or on discord at Demitri#3067 for more information or if I can answer any questions you have.
    (0)