Player
    Character
    Flutter Butter
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Please stop trying to port 11 into 14

Just stop. I'm sorry for this salty rant thread but I feel that this needs to be said... again. If subscribers wanted to play ffxi content They would play ffxi
    • Eureka
    • Blue Mage
    Both of these things try to recreate the experience of a completely different game. Don't get me wrong. I loved Stormblood and I'm hyped for Shadowbringers. But this ffxi stuff needs to stop! Two expansions now you've tried to do this with literally no success. The players don't want it and you're not listening.

It took an uproar from the community for you to even consider nerfing Pagos and not repeating it. Please. Just start actually communicating with the player base and actually open a dialogue.
    (54)

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    2 things out of how many? I'd hardly consider that trying to turn FFXIV into FFXI. IMO, if they didn't make BLU similar to how it was in FFXI, people would have rioted.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Pomf-pomf Footahnaree
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Please stop trying to port WoW into FFXIV.
    (56)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill_ View Post
    2 things out of how many? I'd hardly consider that trying to turn FFXIV into FFXI. IMO, if they didn't make BLU similar to how it was in FFXI, people would have rioted.
    What.
    people are rioting about it now.
    (28)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Liking something from a game doesn't mean you're pushing for a total conversion... I think the housing system in wild star is the best but I dont want SE to import much of anything else lol.

"I like WoW's glamour system" doesn't equal trying to make FFXIV WoW.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Eureka did a poor job of recreating the FF XI experience. FF XIV is still nothing like XI as a result of its existence.
    (29)

Player
    Character
    Pomf-pomf Footahnaree
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Eureka did a poor job of recreating the FF XI experience.
    People saying Eureka is FFXI is like people who say everyone in Texas wears cowboy hats. That ain't it, chief.

There is some similar traits in that content, but the most important and great things that made FFXI what it is are absent. Although I do like Eureka for what it is, it's a far cry from FFXI. It's glorified fate farming.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient_Shadow View Post
    Just stop. I'm sorry for this salty rant thread but I feel that this needs to be said... again. If subscribers wanted to play ffxi content They would play ffxi
    • Eureka
    • Blue Mage
    Both of these things try to recreate the experience of a completely different game. Don't get me wrong. I loved Stormblood and I'm hyped for Shadowbringers. But this ffxi stuff needs to stop! Two expansions now you've tried to do this with literally no success. The players don't want it and you're not listening.

It took an uproar from the community for you to even consider nerfing Pagos and not repeating it. Please. Just start actually communicating with the player base and actually open a dialogue.
    Don't blame FFXI for Eureka or Blue Mage in FFXIV. Blue Mage in FFXI was a full job. FFXI was more than JUST grind like Eureka. If anything, both of those features could be improved by being more like their FFXI counterparts.
    (28)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KokonoeAiyoko View Post
    People saying Eureka is FFXI is like people who say everyone in Texas wears cowboy hats. That ain't it, chief.

There is some similar traits in that content, but the most important and great things that made FFXI what it is are absent. Although I do like Eureka for what it is, it's a far cry from FFXI. It's glorified fate farming.
    Pretty much all that needs to be said.
    (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Sor-aki Muppe
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Please port Hello Kitty online into FFXIV!!!
    (11)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast