Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Who has the better when did you get here Urianger or Hancock?

As the title says who do you think has the better how did you get there or when did you arrive moments between the two as both men do seem to love to arrive on scene with almost no warning?

I at least think Hancock has the more creepier ones specially if you've done all of the 24 man side quests. The man just pops up out of nowhere a lot of the times to the point where it's like how did we not see him there just a few seconds ago? Also that man has to be able to use teleport with how quickly he shows up in Costa.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Knives Jonquil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    That would make sense, as I believe many of the aetherytes found throughout Eorzea were made through "donations" from the East Aldenard Trading Company.

I love Urianger, but one man's K-Cock is one of my favorite random bags to happen in the story. Stranger's sudden appearances are often more serious, like Batman.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What are you even talking about? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    (8)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    An example would be like when Urianger shows up at the Lochs right as we're about to take a swim with Lyse and Thancred and gives us that stick that'll help with Fordola. The man has been known to just show up at random times while seemingly not having been contacted by others. Hancock on the other hand just pops up out of the blue in some scenes most of the time when we're talking about expensive things. Like when talking about the wine we got the Dramaturge on board the Prima Vista he just appears right behind us. He's done things like this in various side stories and a few times in the msq.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vanitas Olterian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    What are you even talking about? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    From what I understand op is asking which of the two "appears out of nowhere to scare the crap out of people" best.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlStream View Post
    You're good at the game? You're an elitist.
    You're using a parser to better yourself? Elitist.
    You're making suggestions on how someone can improve themselves? E l i t i s t.

You wipe a farm party constantly but you're having fun playing your way. Nah you're fine dude.

This community astounds me at times.

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    From what I understand op is asking which of the two "appears out of nowhere to scare the crap out of people" best.
    I'd say Nero.
    (1)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Urianger never turns up quite as bizarrely as Hancock does.

Besides, he would be in contact with the other Scions to generally know where they are and what they're up to, even if he didn't specifically say he was coming to meet up with them.

For the particular example of developing the device to help us beat Fordola, I can't remember the specifics of that scene, but he would have been working on it since we (or the other Scions) told him about what had happened. He would know we needed it soon, and where the Scions are currently working.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    True Urianger does have less bizzar pop ups and he did in the example I gave stop by to check on 'Stola's and found out where the wol, Lyse and Thancred were but I doubt anyone was expecting him to just appear as I want to say at least one of them makes a comment about it.

Meanwhile Hancock seems to be as bad as Yojimbo's dog when it comes to talk about expensive items or lucrative deals about to be struck to the point where there is no normal way he should have been able to suddenly appear out of thin air.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aster Enelysion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    The best is the Crp Guildmaster. If you did all of the quests then you'll have seen what I mean with that guy.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Urianger is meant to be mysterious and sneaky. Hancock is 100% played for a running joke and I love it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast