Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ael Phoenix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Fan Fest Merch - Shipping Question (No response from customer service ticket)

Editing, initial issue was answered but now we are wondering if we have a shipping date at all?
    (0)
    Last edited by Kuutamo; 01-16-2019 at 07:43 PM.

2. 01-10-2019 09:46 PM

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Flame
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Is there any notice on when it will be shipped? Myself and others have had the invoice for payment and have had payment taken but no confirmation of shipping yet. One person out of our group has said they had received an email with a delivery date of 10/1/19 but not had anything arrive yet.
    Do we know if this will arrive in time for fan fest?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ael Phoenix
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoen1x View Post
    Is there any notice on when it will be shipped? Myself and others have had the invoice for payment and have had payment taken but no confirmation of shipping yet. One person out of our group has said they had received an email with a delivery date of 10/1/19 but not had anything arrive yet.
    The reply I got with my ticket about a merch item said the order info were sent to the warehouse on Wed 9th. But still not heard anything my end of shipping
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoen1x View Post
    Hi Phoen1x!

Thank you for pre-purchasing merchandise for the Fan Festival in Paris.

Please rest assured that your order is being taken care of and will be delivered in time before the Festival!
    We will make an announcement when all orders have been processed and dispatched.

Best regards, and see you in Paris!
    Lakukisu
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Considering the NA store debacle, cant say Im surprised EU fans are worried about their orders. But funny how EU gets a response but NA doesnt...?
    Good show SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Flame
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by lakukisu View Post
    Hi Phoen1x!

Please rest assured that your order is being taken care of and will be delivered in time before the Festival!
    We will make an announcement when all orders have been processed and dispatched.

Lakukisu
    Thanks Lakukisu!

See you in Paris! I’m looking forward to it!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darshe Nei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Given that we now have less than 2 weeks to recieve these orders and there is a very real chance that the stuff will arrive either on the week of fanfest or after, is there any way to pick the stuff up at the event instead? I didn't realise you had been planning on waiting util the last minute to send the stuff out, sending it out the same week as the event means its going to end up in a mail room somwhere that wont be open until the weekend...when im on a plan to fanfest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akari Chioneka
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    On the fanfest site it says "Orders will be dispatched in early January, to ensure that all customers will receive them in time for the event.". Today is the 20th of January. Im from germany and i will leave early for fanfest ( on 31st to be precise ). I havent gotten any mail about the items being shipped out, or shipping being delayed or sth else that might have happened. Its the same with the people in my fc ( international, uk, finland and some other countries ), some received an aprox delivery date allready while some others like me have not gotten any kind of notification. Some kind of clarification from SE would be great since many people will leave early for fanfest just to see Paris aswell ( atleast that goes for my fc and me ). The thing that bugs me is that some of my friends got estimated shipping dates and some havent. Have we been forgotten because of a hickup in the system?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinKagato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chionn View Post
    Hi ShinKagato and chionn,

Lakukisu
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Does anyone know if the carbuncle dress up kit will eventually be able to be purchased without conditions from the online store?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast