Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Keiji Zaika
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    So thats the true blue mage, true to its job and traditional in every way. Learn skills while you dont even have to equip the necessary job crystal.
    So you mean, like collecting a minion or a mount, a triple tried card, an orchestrion scroll and monster skills with any job. Blue mage the new mini-game?

Edit: Do I really have to add /s?
    (1)
    Last edited by xbahax92; 01-22-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    I just... put it to my head... and pull the trigger... Pe-ru-so-na!

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by xbahax92 View Post
    Blue mage the new mini-game?
    You make it sound like that's not exactly what BLU is. People having level 70s carry them is how this has been going down since the "job" was released. Level 70s helping BLUs power level. Level 70s carrying BLUs through trials and dungeons so they can get their skills. Even level 70s helping BLUs get their skills in the overworld, either because Final Sting could murder them, or because Tail Screw is in an SB zone, and the list goes on.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rhaya Jakkya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    For the Trial skills, instead of a stupidly low chance to learn, just make it require a certain amount of kills. Possibly while synced, if you want to keep the challenge.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Luciano Bozzelli
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Blue Mage is good. Mr. Happy soloed turn 2 coil using blue, could a normal job do that. Blue can tear up some stuff. Here\\'s 24 of us in Syrcus Tower. Yep, 24 Blue\\'s...
    https://youtu.be/qZ8MiG_npv4
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by xbahax92 View Post
    So thats the true blue mage, true to its job and traditional in every way. Learn skills while you dont even have to equip the necessary job crystal.
    So you mean, like collecting a minion or a mount, a triple tried card, an orchestrion scroll and monster skills with any job. Blue mage the new mini-game?

Edit: Do I really have to add /s?

Play triple triad on blu while waiting for a 2.0 sightseeing window to pop: minigameception.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Play triple triad on blu while waiting for a 2.0 sightseeing window to pop: minigameception.
    You just made my soul leave my body, take responsibility for your actions
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Nisah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I ended up learning all the primal skills by going with a group of 3 of my friends. 2 of us went blu, the other 2 went 70's. We'd farm till the first 2 blu's learned it, and then we swapped. Did them all on hard mode, except Garuda and Shiva. Because we were only dealing with friends, we weren't worried about anyone bailing. All 4 of us got our primal skills in less than 20 runs per trial.

Which is funny because before I did it that way, I used PF to learn Titan's and Ifrit's spells, and I farmed those for a good 30+ runs without getting anything xD

On topic though; I think learning spells, even if you're not using said class, would be way too easy. Imo it's good the way it is, but given how unlucky some folks are with trial spells, they could probably do with a little boost.
    (0)
    Last edited by xLucia; 01-23-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aranna Aran
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 33
    Could add in a totem system like for the mounts. "Blue Soul Dust - Feather Rain" When you fight a mob that could have dropped it, you get that item if you are on BLU - and you can hand in correct amount of said dust for the spell in a totem. Only drops when on a BLU that hasn't learned it. Once you have, you can safely delete the remainder to not have inventory issues, and won't have it continue to drop in the future.

Set it to something like 80 or whatever. If you have super bad RNG there is at least a ceiling of expectation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pomf-pomf Footahnaree
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    You make it sound like that's not exactly what BLU is. People having level 70s carry them is how this has been going down since the "job" was released. Level 70s helping BLUs power level. Level 70s carrying BLUs through trials and dungeons so they can get their skills. Even level 70s helping BLUs get their skills in the overworld, either because Final Sting could murder them, or because Tail Screw is in an SB zone, and the list goes on.
    Why is this a bad thing? Why is it bad to have players helping each other?
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4