Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordCoheir View Post
    Actually I think he was commenting that alot of other cultures would be for this the whole bust enlargement thing too not just Japan, especially in the good ol U.S.A. where we like'm big. :P
    Oh yeah of course!! But thats cuz Western cultures, especially the U.S.A. have a "bigger is better" attitude. Thats why we have American Muscle cars, Giant skyscrapers, an average cup size of D (thanks to plastic surgery), the atomic bomb, big guns, etc etc. Western culture loves big things.

Different cultures like big boobs, but for vastly different reasons lol.
    (0)

Just like we love big phone bills and a bigger number of work hours and bigger pest infestations! :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renala Lunaria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I forget the anime's name, but its a anime that is short, and recently put out.. That the entire point is "Big boobs mean power/money!"... Yeah. I can believe what lux is saying 100%.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Genome
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    When you first play 2.0, the 2D world map is covered and you will have to actually travel to that part of the map to unlock it
    YES! Now only if they would add random treasure chests to areas you are exploring. That would make it perfect.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Yea its well known that Japanese have a fascination with blond, blue eyes and big boobs, as Lux said just look at anime, most of Japanese animation is based on Western stereotypes.

Many western men find oriental woman appealing for the same reason because they are exotic looking etc.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    Wow just wow lol what a load of BS in this post.
    What he said is very true..lol..I umm.. have the experience to attest to it!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ojay Lionking
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Anyone find it funny that after the Yoshi-P post, like 3/4 of the responses were talking about bust size? People complain as much as they like, but it races to the front of their trains of thought doesn't it?

Speaking of, the comments about big breasts and blonde hair being an obsession in Japan is true. I studied abroad there and am moving back in a few weeks, and when I went I was with some big breasts, blonde classmates. You wouldn't believe the amount of stares they got and the people who hit on them. Rather than complain about big or small breasts though, why not welcome the ability to choose? I'm sure some female players like the added customization ability as well.

If they're going to make the boobs bigger, they might as well add a slight amount of jiggle physics too. It shouldn't be DoA, but it's a bit weird to have the hair and clothing move so fluidly while chests stand completely rigid.

I also think being able to customize the miqo'te tails is a nice touch. I wonder what they'll add for other races to fill that same niche.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Taaku Shilamont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Exploring the map to uncover new location's n stuff? i love it!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Arianya Advensten
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Technyze View Post
    Pedo.

10char
    Small, not flat, there is a differents. ^_^;