Character
    Naglaya Sen
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

About Goodie Bag & Cosplay

Hi there,

it's my first time attending a FanFest and I wanted to ask when exactly we will be able to collect the Goodie Bag. For the NA FanFest it's usually one day before the actual event, right? Is it the same with Paris? The reason I ask is mainly that I don't know if I need to bring an extra bag with me or if I can use the one we are getting (assuming we get the same goodies the NA fans got...).

My second question is about Cosplaying: in the FAQs it states we aren't allowed to bring large bags/suitcases into the event hall, but how am I supposed to change into Cosplay then? Or is it okay for Cosplayers to bring and store their suitcases at the event somewhere? How about coming to the event already in full Cosplay?

Other than that, I cannot wait for the FanFest to finally begin!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Naglaya View Post
    Hi there,

it's my first time attending a FanFest and I wanted to ask when exactly we will be able to collect the Goodie Bag. Or is it okay for Cosplayers to bring and store their suitcases at the event somewhere? How about coming to the event already in full Cosplay?

Other than that, I cannot wait for the FanFest to finally begin!
    Hi Naglaya!

You can collect your goodie bag on the first day of Fan Fest, on Saturday. It’ll be after entering the venue and after the security check.

You can bring one cabin luggage sized item (56cm x 45 cm x 25cm) to transport your costume. And, there will be a cloak room to leave your items.

If you want to come dressed in cosplay that is perfectly fine as well! I’d suggest you’d check out the restrictions and prohibited items before coming to the venue in your costume.

I hope these answered helped!

See you in Paris!
    Lakukisu
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team