Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Carlo Vinne
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Suicide attacks are already a full MP loss, due to having to be revived.

So I don't see a self re-raise ability to be too bad.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yu Sakurakoji
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Reraise was originally a Blue Mage buff from Angel Whisper spell, but for some unknown reason SE didn't include it in this patch. Quote:

Reraise (リレイズ, Rireizu?), also known as Auto-Life and Life 3, is a recurring beneficial status effect in the series, usually associated with the spell of the same name.
    Once a character reaches 0 HP with Reraise on them, they will automatically revive (without using any items or MP) with Critical health. Reraise originates in Final Fantasy VI, and has since appeared in many other titles.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seraphitia Faro
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by wereotter View Post
    It would potentially self limit if the cost to cast a Life 3 style spell was high enough considering you'll come back with 0 mana when you raise (unless they change the way death is handled specifically for BLU) not to mention the increasingly lower DPS as you go to weakness then brink of death.
    I'm pretty sure that you are revived with a small amount of MP when resurrected. I mean, no matter when I was resurrected, I could at least heal myself a bit that instant or attack for a little bit. Not much, but I could.

It is not enough to cast resurrection again.

That's why it would be a good way to balance it. You could suicide once in a while without issues, but you could not do that constantly spamming 1500+ potency attacks like a man possessed. At least, not without someone else to revive you whom you could refill with transfusion every so often, anyway.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I kind of like the skill as is where it can just be used as a high potency finisher against low HP targets.

Having to actively make it a part of your rotation would be awkward, especially when we're bound to get new skills in that regard for the 60/70 cap.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3