Player
    Character
    Cyra Dazkar
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80

New FC <TALON> on Mateus looking for recruits!

My partner and I started the Tempest Talons back in June 2015. Over a period of three years, the Talons grew into one of the largest FCs on the Brynhildr server, consistently ranking in the top 5 by the time we took our leave.

However, after leading the FC for three years, I realized I needed a change. Like most FFXIV veteran players, logging in daily started to make me feel burned out. I felt if I did not take a break, I would fall out of love with my favorite game. So my partner and I decided to pass the leadership of the FC to our friends. I also wanted to broaden my horizons by trying the RP part of the MMORPG genre, so we switched the Mateus.

Now, after six months of much needed solo-play and no real in-game obligations, we are reforming our old FC on Mateus. I look forward to meeting new people and making Talons 2.0 a place where people can learn, level and laugh together!

Things might be slow and quiet at the moment but we are just getting started. So come join us on this journey and become a founding member of the reincarnated Talons. We could really use your help!

-Already have a fully furnished FC house with enough credits for daily buffs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyra Dazkar
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    https://discord.gg/wZNDyUv , C. Ryan #1786 if you want more info. IGN is Naolin Xochi. Instagram: naolin.ffxiv
    (0)