Player
    Character
    Taiyo Shikasu
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabooa View Post
    It bothered me to now end that the job that supposedly cares about the elemental properties didn't get to go into Eureka.
    Maybe one day like in 5.5, but lmao literally who will care about Eureka in 5.0 5.5?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rei Makato
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiyoShikasu View Post
    Maybe one day like in 5.5, but lmao literally who will care about Eureka in 5.0 5.5?
    If i had any faith left in SE then I would expect BLU to be how they keep relic weapons possible to complete in dead eureka next expac by having BLU be OP stomp all the enemies boi, but given they didn't even equip BLU to OP stomp level 50 content, I struggle to see it doing that.
    (1)
    Savage Completion Rate ~5%+ of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to savage"
    Ultimate Completion Rate ~1% of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to the hardcore raiders"
    Frontline/ Rival Wings/ Hidden Gorge Mount Aquisition ~0.05-1% of active players. Community: "Ugh PVP is so dead in this game, they should stop investing in it"
    Blue Mage Morbol Mount Aquisition ~0.01% of active players. Community: "WoW bLuE mAgE iS sO fUn AnD aCtIvE i CaN't WaIt FoR mOrE lImItEd JoBs"

Player
    Character
    Yuri Goggles
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Blue mage deserves no love whatsoever. It's like a normal job, except it can't participate in any of the new content, or any of the old new content; it's not particularly useful in the content it actually *can* participate in as opposed to real jobs with a coherent design philosophy beyond haphazardly slapping some abilities together and calling it a day. Crafters and Gatherers have a thing separate from the main game, and they do just fine because they at least do something unique. Blue mage is just retreading the same stuff you've already been doing, but you also can't do anything BESIDES the old content. We had blue mage before, it was called 2.0 A Realm Reborn.

Sounds overly harsh, but blue mage is pretty egregious.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Zero Gunsoul
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    *Some love for Blue Mage* In it's current state it shouldn't be getting anything but hate, they screwed us over, they took something the fans loved and beat it with metal bat and then throw it at us, it deserves every cold hearted word that is being said about it right now, when they fix it, then it can get some love.
    (1)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8