Player
    Character
    Arathea Dracul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Thank you SE for...

Making a "Solo Job", locking over half their abilities in Dungeons / Trails that you either need a party for or out level and solo them, making those abilities random that you learn them, and then making it so you need those abilities to do your job quests. :end sarcasm:

First Impressions: Not really that impressed. I'm lvl 35 and have "most" of the overworld abilities. I've been trying to get them as I level aside from some of the ones where there is griefing going on. So far my strongest attack spell is still Water Cannon... unless you count 1000 Needles that takes forever and a day to cast. Bad Breath is okay but doesn't last that long. Ice Spikes and Toad Oil seems like they should last longer. I tend to get bored really easy on this job only using the same 3 spells or so over and over even tho i have a bunch but they are situational. Also I feel like I'm back in Eureka except the over world is better cause things don't kill me in 2 hits.
    (76)

Player
    Character
    Theodore Rosentretter
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    If you're using just 3 spells at 35 then you're playing it wrong. Also, there was no need on creating another one of these threads.
    (35)

Player
    Character
    Rei Makato
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosentretter View Post
    If you're using just 3 spells at 35 then you're playing it wrong. Also, there was no need on creating another one of these threads.
    Mind telling me how to play it "properly" then, at 35 thousand needles is very clearly the optimum thing to be doing for damage in 90% of situations, unless you really dont want to use it, in which case its off guard and water canon, maybe bad breath for damage down, what else is there that isn't just weak aoe/ just inferior to those
    (41)
    Savage Completion Rate ~5%+ of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to savage"
    Ultimate Completion Rate ~1% of active players. Community: "Ugh stop catering to the hardcore raiders"
    Frontline/ Rival Wings/ Hidden Gorge Mount Aquisition ~0.05-1% of active players. Community: "Ugh PVP is so dead in this game, they should stop investing in it"
    Blue Mage Morbol Mount Aquisition ~0.01% of active players. Community: "WoW bLuE mAgE iS sO fUn AnD aCtIvE i CaN't WaIt FoR mOrE lImItEd JoBs"

Player
    Character
    Atlyss Sol
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosentretter View Post
    At level 36 1k needles is the optimal thing to do it seems. almost 1 shots enemies and my chocobo finishes them off a second later. Even with off guard running 1k needles out damages 3 casts of water cannon. The leveling experience is the worst of any job so far imo. Thank god for exp boost.
    (23)

Player
    Character
    Dyvid Pandemonium
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Can't you run these with Company Squadrons?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
    Can't you run these with Company Squadrons?
    I tried that myself and Blue Mage is not allowed to use Company Squadron because it is not considered a DoW nor DoM Job.

The only hope left for Blue Mage is the upcoming Trust System in 5.0 but some people are assuming Trust System NPCs are only going to be restricted to only 5.0 MSQ Dungeons.

Though I think other wise since introduction of the Trust System is said to be for players who want to solo the entire leveling stages as they progress through MSQ since 2.0 content to help them catch up with current veteran players to current max level content due to how behind new players are once 5.0 is released. So i am assuming Turst System may be obtained between lvl 1 to lvl 15 so new players can have some help to move forward with MSQ once 5.0 is released.
    (4)
    Last edited by EdwinLi; 01-17-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinLi View Post
    I tried that myself and Blue Mage is not allowed to use Company Squadron because it is not considered a DoW nor DoM Job.
    Yet it's classified as a magical ranged dps in the character tab. Their implementation of BLU is full of contradictions.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Yet it's classified as a magical ranged dps in the character tab. Their implementation of BLU is full of contradictions.
    Heck Blue Mage do not even have their own LB to use.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    And yet they are given a LB gauge in dungeons/raids. Again, full of contradictions. lol
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Lysira Sheness
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    They have a few actually. They are Selfdestruct, Final Sting and Transfusion.

That's how I look at it anyway.
    (0)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast