Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player

People wanted a more active over-world, this is one of the byproducts of having more people in the over-world.
    (3)
    Last edited by Awha; 01-17-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokke View Post
    When everyone is trolling then noone is. Unless a player is antagonizing people while farming, resetting mobs, or purposely getting lower leveled BLUs killed, they're just playing the game. I have my BLU artifact set already and I didn't need to cry for policy reform to get it.
    Not everyone is trolling. And I'm certainly not crying for a policy reform. Things are working as intended. I'm just pointing out how or why things could be seen the way they are sometimes and suggesting possible workarounds.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokke View Post
    Community made rules =/= ToS. Its why no one needs to wait for slowpokes when it comes to hunting or no one needs to form a line for events.

I don’t think someone should go out of their way to ruin other people’s enjoyment of the new minigame, however, there are some of us who actually ventured out into the openworld before Tuesday and we shouldn’t have to sit around doing nothing until people get bored of BLU. We don’t need a new policy. If you feel someone is griefing, report them. If GMs feel that it was, the player will be punished. If GMs feel that it wasn’t, the player won’t be punished.

We have these threads pop up when a duty has an openworld element, when a fate has an openworld element, when an event has an openworld element, etc - Everyone cries griefing on day one because they aren’t instantaneously given the thing they want and IT MUST BE SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!!!1!…and then as people filter through they go back to not caring because they can all go back to ignoring each other (and the openworld) after that first tidal wave of players.
    True!

(0)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Player
    Character
    Whiskey Bravo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre_Noireau View Post
    This is something should have been totally predicted.

Maybe increased spawn rates for the most recurrent creatures during the opening week.
    Oh, the Naysayers called this months ago, but the "wait for it to actually come out see for yourself" group didn't want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Not everyone is trolling. And I'm certainly not crying for a policy reform. Things are working as intended. I'm just pointing out how or why things could be seen the way they are sometimes and suggesting possible workarounds.

No, not everyone is trolling. It's very efficient if you have a friend at lv70 killing the mobs so you can quickly gain exp. When has the community ever not found the most efficient way possible to accomplish a grind? Even down to the server tick...
    (0)
    Last edited by whiskeybravo; 01-17-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6