Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Well this is embarrassing...Looking for an ingame companion..

deleted 10char/
    (0)
    Last edited by OMega_ARcane; 04-02-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Peony Jones
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 86
    I'd suggest making a post here...

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...kup-Megathread!
    (1)
    She's got a chicken to ri-ide, she's got a chicken to ri-i-ide...
    She's got a chicken to ride, this game's from Square!

Player
    Character
    Neko Nekomiya
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Omega is nice. He built a great FC with good people and values. That group of people wouldn't stick around if their leader was bad. I never knew weddings could be fun until I went to one I attended for his FC and when I felt out of place he tried to make me feel part of the family. I don't think I was ever turned down when I asked if he wanted to join me to do something even for tedious old content which he'd sometimes tank even though he's told me he had stopped liking it and now preferred his ninja.

Not looking for anything out of this. Best of luck. Though I left on bad terms entirely on my end, I do hope that chapel is filled for you one day :3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I see, thanks Hjordis, will do. Also, Ne Ko, that was VERY unexpected and nice. Thank you and I hope you are doing well._.
    (0)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Mallory Knox
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by RikunaMatata View Post
    Omega is nice. He built a great FC with good people and values. That group of people wouldn't stick around if their leader was bad. I never knew weddings could be fun until I went to one I attended for his FC and when I felt out of place he tried to make me feel part of the family. I don't think I was ever turned down when I asked if he wanted to join me to do something even for tedious old content which he'd sometimes tank even though he's told me he had stopped liking it and now preferred his ninja.

Not looking for anything out of this. Best of luck. Though I left on bad terms entirely on my end, I do hope that chapel is filled for you one day :3
    Agreed!

His is one of the best clans/guilds/companies (etc et all) that I've been a part of in my years of gaming. He has created an environment where both new and expert players feel comfortable.

And he's a damn fine cat boy to boot! (grin)
    (0)
    ------------------

"You still like me now, Jack?"

Player
    Character
    Neko Nekomiya
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I checked out the marriage thread because I want the dress for my tank glamour (go full Saber, I suppose after recoloring my hair).

From what I saw, people that got replies added screenshots of their characters. I'd say try it.

I'll say, you could always keep playing. A nice companion will come a long eventually. Rather, you have a lot of them already. I think you know that already, but that was the major thing I forgot to say, but I did hint at. That is a grander treasure than one ingame partner. A community can't be gotten with a Tinderesque post and from exchanges you see each as a family member. I know you won't lose sight of that.
    (0)