Player
    Character
    Zolgo Fury
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

<<Mateus>>Messengers Of Zion <<Zion>> Actively Recruiting!

Messegners of Zion!

Looking for members new and old to come join!

Looking for a place to call home? A place where you can log in and feel welcomed? Perhaps we can be that FC for you!

Zion is a family friendly FC that's focused on enjoying the many things the game has to offer. From Content running, to leveling, to crafting. Zion aims to be a place where people can find a community of friends to enjoy the game with one another.

Why Join us?
    We've all been at this point before: New to the server, lost an FC, or simply looking for new friends after a bridges are burned with old FC's. Finding a new community can be rough, and building new friendships can be even more so. We here at Zion want to bring a welcoming personality to every new member who joins. Every person here is family

We offer a discord for those who want to chill and talk to one another as a way of building friendships outside of the game alone.

If you interested in becoming a part of the family let us know. We would love to have you become a part of the family!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Slevin Charon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

Looking for FC on Mateus

Hey I see it’s been a couple of weeks but I wanted to see if you were still looking for recruits? I’ve been playing for awhile and took a break and sorry that I did. I’m trying to relearn everything I had. The free company I was in (if you could really call it that) was pretty much no help. I’ve been on my own in this vast world and feel like I’m missing out on so much. I play on the ps4 so typing (while doable ish) is not very user friendly for me but I’m always down to party chat if there are others on that system. I’m world name is Slevin Charon. PS4 is Slevin69
    (0)