Character
    P'liko Cuga
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mholito View Post
    The ice puddle is from the lancer add.
    Hm, checking a video guide (why does FFXIV not have a repository of text-and-image guides), you're right. As Healer main, I mostly remembered trying to heal and rez people who got dragged through the ice puddle, and didn't actually notice where it came from.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by YianKutku View Post
    At least on Sophia Normal (I've never done EX), she drops an ice puddle right before the first platform tilt. It causes a fairly nasty Frostbite DoT.
    Ah, I see where you're getting that. I think that is actually the add the drops that, the Third Demiurge I think, the lancer. But even if it is him, she summoned them, so by proximity I guess, lol.
    (0)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Kharagal Mierqid
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    The Demiurges are tempered Meradycians that the Allagan's kept in stasis. They functioned like the dragons in Dalamud until Sophia tempered one of the Garleans to let the Demiurges out. They probably know ice magic for the same reason we know ice magic.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3