Player
    Character
    Azena Kazarishi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Recently resubbed and looking for a Free Company to join and play with!

Hey hey!

So, I recently resubbed to FFXIV and I'm sorta looking for a casual-ish Free Company to join. Preferably one that doesn't send out impersonal mass invites for the sake of a high member count, only to never speak a word to one another.

I'm honestly not looking to get into a hardcore-play environment. I like running content together with people but don't expect me to grind something in particular for hours and hours on end, seven days a week.

What I'm looking for is a Free Company from social anywhere to potentially mediumcore. The social aspect is important to me. I'm not a massive fan of playing this game all by myself constantly with nobody to chat with!

I'm also looking for a trans friendly Free Company to play with (important!).

A little about me and my FFXIV adventures: I've been around since 2014, maybe 2015... I can't really say for sure. I put about 800+ hours into the game ever since then, and kind of come and go. I have a 70 WAR and 70 RDM, 70 Weaver and 70 Blacksmith. Also put a couple of hours into Armorer (53) and Fisher (61). Led my own Free Company for a while too.

Anywho! If you think we might fit together then feel free to drop me a message!

P.s. Social and trans friendly aside, I also prefer a FC that has the 18+ member tag. I'm 26 and love to play MMOs with people somewhere around my own age!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    I think we may suit you. Come try us out.
    Have a read of my advert - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ting%21-PvE-FC
    (0)
    White Mage | Summoner | Bard
    Ninja | Paladin
    Disciple of the Hand | Disciple of the Land

Feel free to add me on Discord: Araminta#0287 Ask me for my PSN! FFXIV Instagram @araminta_ffxiv
    Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credit to the designer!