Player
    Character
    A'runa Menh
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Mouse Functionality with Gamepad Main Menu

Currently the mouse does not function with the Gamepad Mode Type of the Main Menu. I would love to be able to use the gamepad menu with my mouse since it is larger and in the center of the screen, which can be helpful for those with eyesight problems.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mara Ileres
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    You mean like Virtual Mouse Mode? You enable that with L1 + R3. (Or LB + Right Stick Click, if you use an x360 controller.)
    (0)
    -----

Helpful and polite suggestions get glossed over, and inflammatory posts get all the attention.

Welcome to the English forums.

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AscendantManes View Post
    You mean like Virtual Mouse Mode? You enable that with L1 + R3. (Or LB + Right Stick Click, if you use an x360 controller.)
    No, OP wants to be able to use mouse to click on menu options in the gamepad mode main menu instead of using the red and gold button version:

Currently, if you click anywhere while in gamepad mode, it just closes the menu.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Agreed. In my case, it's not due to eyesight problems, but I just like the layout of the gamepad version of the main menu better. (Familiarity is undoubtedly part of that, since I usually play on PS4 with controller. I'd like for the times I play on PC with mouse/keyboard to use the same layout for everything except the hotbars.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demonjustin O'phoenix
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I 100% agree. It'd make much more sense if we could use our scroll wheel to go up & down the menu, while clicking on the different tabs or options we want.
    (0)
    Last edited by Demonjustin; 01-19-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Magic Trix
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I've got nothing about mouse, but I'll point out that you can navigate that "start" menu with the numpad keys, 4 left, 6 right, 8 up, 2 down, 0 confirm, decimal(.) back.
    plus(+) opens that menu.
    minus(-) opens the other menu.
    7 and 9 work like the l1 and r1 buttons.
    (0)