Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Bugged FC Member List (For Larger FC's)! *UPDATED WITH INFORMATION*

Date of issue: Since patch 4.5 released
    Time of issue: As of 2:00 A.M. PST, 01/08/2019
    Frequency: Persistent (24/7)
    World name: Gilgamesh
    Character name: Heavens Furia (FC Guild Master)
    Free company name: The Frozen Legion <Snow>
    Area and coordinates: Every FC that is large enough to have member list tabs 2 and 3

Steps:
    1. Open FC page in-game
    2. Go to "members", let it load
    3. Click through the "1,2,3" tabs (You'll have access to tabs 2 and 3 once you have enough members in your FC)

You'll notice that tabs 2 and 3 repeat the same "most recent inactive" members. This is causing a serious issue for larger FC's, since we cannot discharge the most inactive members, because they don't appear in the member list. (We are maxed out on Applications, since I can't discharge the most inactive members in our FC. We're max 512 members, so I'm not able to let any players in or accept Applications until a member leaves the FC to make room) Please fix this.
    (14)
    -Aran Iceheart-

Player
    Character
    King D'
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Heyo Frozen legion o7, this is Farron's legion on Gilgamesh! We have 512 members as well and have the same issue. It's been going on for awhile now as you know. Hopefully se fixes it, sent a bug report the day I found it. Seems every member past 4-5 days offline is completely invisible and you cant find them/see them/kick them. Serious issue for larger, dedicated fcs.
    (9)
    Long live Rhosaria!

Player
    Character
    Frozen Fury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PatOnTheHead View Post
    Heyo Frozen legion o7, this is Farron's legion on Gilgamesh! We have 512 members as well and have the same issue. It's been going on for awhile now as you know. Hopefully se fixes it, sent a bug report the day I found it. Seems every member past 4-5 days offline is completely invisible and you cant find them/see them/kick them. Serious issue for larger, dedicated fcs.
    It pretty much repeats the most recent inactive members on every tab. That's why you see the same members in each one... And hey there fam. lol
    Patch 4.5 is to blame for this bug. Probably because of the World Visit system preparations.
    (7)
    -Aran Iceheart-

Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Advocates of Honor reporting in. Can confirm this is happening. Please assist. Cant discharge inactive members.
    (9)