Player
    Character
    Grimr Astral
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

light and pyros

So i realized today that i needed the reflect logogram in order to join reflect groups the problem is as always either i overleveled the mob that drops it and bunnies only drop them on gold lock boxes and buying it on the mb is not an option I'm not wasting money on something i know will get nerfed into ground eventually. So i am stuck getting light from nms or from the few mobs that do decide to give light the 55 ones.

This logo system never should of been implemented. Bunnies do not give everyone bunnies and i'm honestly tired of doing them. Of course because no one does north bunnies anymore its over crowded at south bunnies. I am at the point when it isn't an issue of needing logograms but i need to get mitigative just to get reflect and they are a pain to get and it locks me out of one of the best light farms in pyros. Why couldn't we have dragon light farms like pagos.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asuumi Regmal
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    If you don't wanna buy them, that's up to you. But honestly they aren't so expensive anymore and if you calculate the light value against the little amount of gil spent and the time you save ... it's more than worth it.

Also dragon farm exists, you don't have to do reflect farming.

Maybe you don't want to hear that, but it's not the game which looks you out on one of the best light farms ... it's yourself.

I would suggest opening a 'Dragon Lightfarm Party' via the partyfinder option and then head in, it#s ez.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chanze Leigh
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 84
    heatbox farming exist and those boxes do drop the one as well I believe... I know I got it somehow while farming light without fate spamming and havent done bunnies in weeks...
    (0)