Player
    Character
    Demitri Dyunisis
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

[FC][LFM] Ravenloft <Rave> is looking for members!

We have reached our Goal of 100 total members! We are no longer actively recruiting, but if you are looking for what we offer, please contact me and make sure .

Ravenloft Intro Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zinADazGLxs

Ravenloft <Rave> a smaller FC looking to grow on Goblin. We also have a Mansion in Shirogane that is rank 8 with airship and submersible.

We have around 12 to 18 members online after 5pm CST. This number increases on weekends when people have more time to play. We are currently trying to farm birds for people missing them and will move on to newer extremes as well when we get done with birds. We currently do not do any Savage content, but a few of us are willing to do so if we get more interested.

We are a small community of people who have been playing games together for 3+ years and look forward to meeting you. Our focus is to prioritize fun in content and to not take anything too seriously as most of us work day jobs and would rather not have that mmo that is a second job when we get home. New players and Veterans are welcome.

We do Eureka Thursday Nights, Mount Farm Fri., 24 Man Raids Sat., and Map Night on Sun. We have a very active Discord as well. Most of our members use discord to keep in touch or ask for help so please consider signing up if you havent! Please send me a message in game at Demitri Dyunisis or on discord at Demitri#3067 for more information or if I can answer any questions you have.

Here's a video of some of the stupid stuff we do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i891I26ACFo&

If all of this seems good to you, you can also just send an application in game.

You can also try and contact me even if these posts seem older. We always accept people who actively are looking for what we offer. A close, tight knit group.
    (0)
    Last edited by DemitriDyunisis; 05-15-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Demitri Dyunisis
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    We are always looking for new people to join our community! Please contact me on discord if you have questions about our group. Hope to see you out there!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demitri Dyunisis
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Just letting everyone know we are still recruiting
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demitri Dyunisis
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    We are still accepting new members! Let us know if you are interested!
    (0)