Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I called my ISP and those ports were open already.

Though I've done Air Force One eight separate times today, and I actually haven't disconnected from them, which leads me to currently believing that they were included in whatever those instance instabilities were. Though I still have to ask. What makes Air Force One's instance so much different than Leap of Faith? I had asked about that only to get no answer from the GMs as of me posting this right now.
    (0)
    Please show support for chocobo boots to be added -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323512-Suggestion-for-an-item-to-be-added-to-gold-saucer-Chocobo-Boots

Unhappy with how they implemented Mahjong? -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/381358-Mahjong-is-the-most-depressing-mini-game-you-ve-added-to-XIV

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Oh guess I counted my chickens too soon. I got another 90002 from the instance at 6:01pm East Coast US time.
    (0)
    Please show support for chocobo boots to be added -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323512-Suggestion-for-an-item-to-be-added-to-gold-saucer-Chocobo-Boots

Unhappy with how they implemented Mahjong? -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/381358-Mahjong-is-the-most-depressing-mini-game-you-ve-added-to-XIV

Good afternoon and thank you for the reply,

Air Force One and Leap of Faith are treated different because they are two separate instances. You may be able to connect to one and not the other but that just depends on the network and your connection. I hope this clears up any confusion on the matter

Hope to see you online !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynratygus View Post
    Good afternoon and thank you for the reply,

Air Force One and Leap of Faith are treated different because they are two separate instances. You may be able to connect to one and not the other but that just depends on the network and your connection. I hope this clears up any confusion on the matter

Hope to see you online !
    That was a rather dryreply that gave me no answer at all. HOW are they handled differently? Besides the fact that one instance you're always by yourself, and the other you're in with other players, what makes them different besides the painfully obvious answer you've given?

Is it because in Air Force One we're always in 'first person view' when firing along a predetermined track and our character isn't 'there', per se? I'm kind of getting tired of the half answers I've been getting, like where you mentioned updating internet explorer. I had to find another one of your posts specifically, Dynratygus, to find out the game launcher stuff is handled in Internet Explorer, something you left out earlier in this thread when you told me to change my IE settings, which confused the hell out of me to put it bluntly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ahti Rask
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    The same problem here. Close to no disconnections from the game at any time (instances, raids, PvP, normal) and the playtime is counted already in thousands of hours. But only a few Air Force One runs on various times of the day and only managed to finish it once (kinda jealous of those that can finish it half the times). Playing on PC on Shiva.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Princess Jasmine
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Every time when i start "Air Force One" i get "connection with server lost" issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    FFXIV needs to go with better company for there servers. Noticed ever since they moved them to new location me and others has been getting these errors a lot. Very weird when can have 2 clients up and one disconnects and other never does. Tells me it's coming from there side and not ours.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacent View Post
    That was a rather dryreply that gave me no answer at all. HOW are they handled differently? Besides the fact that one instance you're always by yourself, and the other you're in with other players, what makes them different besides the painfully obvious answer you've given?

Is it because in Air Force One we're always in 'first person view' when firing along a predetermined track and our character isn't 'there', per se? I'm kind of getting tired of the half answers I've been getting, like where you mentioned updating internet explorer. I had to find another one of your posts specifically, Dynratygus, to find out the game launcher stuff is handled in Internet Explorer, something you left out earlier in this thread when you told me to change my IE settings, which confused the hell out of me to put it bluntly.
    So, still no answer? I'm still getting disconnects and it feels like you want me to be happy with the vague information you've given me nearly 2 weeks ago.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ahrymah Nephilim
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Einmimiria View Post
    As for the game or server being the sole issue, I don't believe this to be the case. This would result in significantly more people being affected by the error than we are currently seeing.
    Just how many people need to be affected for you to take this seriously ? It's happening to me at least half the time I play Air Force One and happening to almost everyone I asked about, just because not that many people complained about it doesn't mean it isn't a widespread issue.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pine Yarborough
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I've been experiencing 90002 disconnects since yesterday and I have been trying to do the 4.56 instance for the past 5 hours. I want to finish the MSQ for Stormblood but that doesn't seem possible when disconnects are walling me from finishing a pretty easy instance.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast