Player
    Character
    Solaire Noirel
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Brand new FC looking to establish a smaller, regular group to run content with

Hey guys, I'm the leader of a FC that went bust last year (we were a group of IRL friends who needed something to do in between Destiny content) but I'm looking to get this thing back off the ground. I don't really have much to offer, no house or anything. But I'm trying to keep this on a smaller scale with a tighter knit group than other FCs I've been a part of. Also planning on running this thing democratically, but it's not even on a scale where that's relevant. So if you're leveling and need smaller queue times and want to try to build something where you're not drowned out by the 500 other members that are spam invited, hit me up. I have a discord set up, you can pop in and chat, see if we jive. If not, no hard feelings. If this doesn't work out at all, hey at least there's a chance you get some new peeps to play with.

Here's the discord link, hope to hear from you soon. https://discord.gg/derQKHK

We do have a house now, in the Lavender Beds. Since we're still small I can't say that someone will usually be there, but we unleashed one of our members on it and she did a fantastic job decorating. If you'd like to swing by, it's plot 20 in ward 5.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rossman; 01-21-2019 at 11:32 PM.

Player
    Character
    Arvid Arud
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Our Discord is https://discord.gg/qGUbYdV the old one above has expired.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arvid; 02-23-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Solaire Noirel
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    We're up to 4 members now, hopefully we can keep growing and have a raid team or two working on gearing up. Also there's at least a few of us on pretty much every night, I'm in EST and I'm on most nights between 6 and 9 pm.

Quick update, we now have a house in the Lavender Beds.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arvid Arud
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    We are currently up to 6 members now and several allies who join us on some runs. Anyone who wants to be socially active and enjoys dungeons and raids who are catching up or new to the game are more than welcome to join us. If look for our FC in game we are Ortu Draco.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arvid; 02-19-2019 at 05:40 AM.