We have confirmed the following issues.
We ask for your patience as we proceed with investigations and a resolution.

[Confirmed Issues]

■During the quest "My Power, My Pleasure, My Pain", dialog may not be displayed when talking to certain NPCs.

■In instanced dungeons and such, when party members are spread too far apart from each other, characters may disappear from display.
*We have confirmed that characters who disappear from display will reappear if the player logs out once and logs back in. If you experience this issue, please try logging back in. We apologize for the inconvenience.

■In Doman Mahjong, after a pon or chi, the opponent's hand will appear to have more tiles.
*This is a screen display issue for other players only; the correct number is displayed for the target opponent or NPC.

■In Doman Mahjong, ranking may not change even if conditions have been met.
*This issue occurs just as the amount of points until next rank reaches 0; adding even 1 point from then on will cause the rank to change.

■When using the text command /bluespellbook, using the abbreviated subcommand will cause the client to crash.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

*Update Jan. 24, 2019 2:35 a.m. (PST)/10:35 (GMT):

This issue was addressed in the maintenance which occurred from Jan. 23, 2019 10:00 p.m. to Jan. 24, 2019 12:50 a.m. (PST)/Jan. 24, 2019 6:00 to 8:50 (GMT).

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these issues.