Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacent View Post
    When it's happened 3-4 times and you're missing out on 12k-16k MGP from it, it adds up. You can't even go back into the game because of it.
    It would be handy if game allowed you to try again in the event of a disconnect, but I think it (should be) a rare enough occurrence to not be a high priority. 3-4 times in the matter of a day or two isn't normal. If its only happening to you during the new GATE I would recommend submitting a bug report with details and maybe they can sort out the problem eventually. If you disconnect often in other content, something is amiss with your connection and the easier solution is to fix the issue on your end.
    (0)
    A true paladin... will sheathe his sword.

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by WellFooled View Post
    It would be handy if game allowed you to try again in the event of a disconnect, but I think it (should be) a rare enough occurrence to not be a high priority. 3-4 times in the matter of a day or two isn't normal. If its only happening to you during the new GATE I would recommend submitting a bug report with details and maybe they can sort out the problem eventually. If you disconnect often in other content, something is amiss with your connection and the easier solution is to fix the issue on your end.
    I did. It's happened a total of 6 times now, so that's 24,000 MGP possible I've missed out on, a bit less than that because during one of them I did hit one of the bomb targets. It's the only thing I've been DC'd during since the start of 4.5
    (0)
    Please show support for chocobo boots to be added -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323512-Suggestion-for-an-item-to-be-added-to-gold-saucer-Chocobo-Boots

Unhappy with how they implemented Mahjong? -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/381358-Mahjong-is-the-most-depressing-mini-game-you-ve-added-to-XIV

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Bringing this up again since it's roughly half the time I'm getting disconnected from Air Force One. I've attempted the game over 20 times, only to be DC'd roughly half the time, if not more.
    (0)
    Please show support for chocobo boots to be added -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323512-Suggestion-for-an-item-to-be-added-to-gold-saucer-Chocobo-Boots

Unhappy with how they implemented Mahjong? -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/381358-Mahjong-is-the-most-depressing-mini-game-you-ve-added-to-XIV

Player
    Character
    Vermeil Weiss
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I have the same issue, been disconnected multiple times during this GATE and it's getting really annoying. It's not related to server overload as it happens when there's hardly anyone around.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eris Catia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Been happening to me on all level 50 and below dungeons to. Think SE servers can't handle the load. Just think how bad disconnects will be when 5.0 comes out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaska Onerys
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Sorry OP. The title of this thread reminds me of Ned Flanders. >_>
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2