Player
    Character
    Olune Vist
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

Suggestion: 4-Seater Regalia mount with working orchestrion

As the title implies, I think a 4-seater Regalia mount would be very popular, and it would be really cool if it were possible to implement a working orchestrion into it so you could change the song playing like in FFXV. I'd be willing to pay $60 US on the Mogstation for this. That said, I don't think I'm alone in saying that the default Regalia looks better than the Regalia Type-F.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucia Sinclaire
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 63
    I also would like to see this on the mog station as well...but I would preferably like it to be $29.99 like all The new mounts.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taminye Wildwind
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Id be happy to buy 2 for alt chairs as i never much bothered in gold sauser
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taminye Wildwind
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Its been a grind to near 200k 250k in all for everything... ughh.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noitems Ever
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    They said it was impossible due to coding. Each mount is coded to play one song when its used, and it can't be altered on the fly.

Soken raised that point at Fanfest last year as people complained about the Sephirot bird only playing the first part of the fight theme instead of the second like the others. He said people would have to request which part they wanted to hear as they would have to change the code to play that one part of the song, and shifting the songs on the same mount is impossible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Probably too difficult to code and would be a lot of work simply for ONE mount. If anything they might be able to do a thing where you can "roulette" your mount music based on Orchestration Rolls you've gathered (which might increase demand for orchestration rolls...)

I agree with the Sephirot mount change. I'd like it to play his Phase 2 theme. Actually there's a few Phase 1 themes I'd like to hear, like Shiva's pony playing the phase 1 theme (sounds more dramatic and orchestrated and less punk-rock).

We know in the OST, all primals themes play through all phase transitions seamlessly, I don't see why they can't do that for mounts with themes that have multiple parts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jonnycbad; 05-15-2019 at 12:59 AM.