Character
    Axhell Anchorvi
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

The four lords 4.5 quest

So in 4.5 we got some neat stuff like a great boss fight but

I wish we could have had a boss fight agains Koryu with the 4 lords and Tenzen helping you during the fight, it would have been fun. Here Koryu just came to say: "Oh hey I'm Koryu okay bye lol"

It was a cool storyline but I'm kinda dissapointed by the end...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Berteaux Braumegain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I know, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one let down by how abrupt things felt after Seiryu's fight.

It felt weird having the characters be like "No, you can't defeat him! He's too powerful!" after a game spent killing stuff like Bahamut and Shinryu and Omega, only the game sticks with that story this time.
    (1)
    Last edited by Berteaux_Braumegain; 01-09-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Esprit Libre
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I can't help but feel they're gutting the normal story of the Four Lords to have something flashy for Ultimate in 5.0. Fighting a proper Genbu (Ultimate), then Byakko, Suzaku, Seiryu, and then capping off with an actual Koryu fight. Of course, taming the experience for 99% of the population so that 1% can get their kicks is pretty lame if that was their intent.

Like, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if their thought process went like "Well, we gotta fight Koryu, but we can't seem to fit it into the normal patch cycle, what do?" "Eh just throw him in Ultimate later, done."
    (0)
    Last edited by Espritduo; 01-10-2019 at 05:35 AM.