Player
    Character
    Frozen Fury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

6 "Quality of Life" Changes I Would Like To See! (Free Company Related)

*Muting/Unmuting Members In The FC Chat*

Can you make it where the Guild Master and specific FC ranks (If given) to be able to mute/unmute members, and even be able to mute/unmute all members in the FC chat if needed? It'll definitely help when there's a heated conversation, or if someone is causing issues in the FC. I can also mute all members when I want to give an announcement, or if I'm trying to address an issue at hand. The FC I take care of is 500+ members and is very active, so the FC chat is constantly being bombarded with messages during peak hours. This would definitely help with the issues I've presented, especially being a big and active FC. Please make it happen!

*Clearing FC Chat*

Could we also have the ability as a Guild Master and specific FC ranks (If given) to be able to clear the entire FC chat? This would help with issues such as spoilers, inappropriate links, or anything you may not want your members to see. So, you could just wipe every members FC chat clean of any problems at hand!

*Deleting Members FC Chat Messages*

Since I'm a Guild Master myself, I would like to have the ability to delete specific members FC chat messages, so if they write something that isn't needed for everyone to read, I can just delete all of their messages instead of clearing the entire FC chat. This also relates to the idea above this one, just with more added freedom of choice on what you're able to do.

*Being Able To Recognize Specific Ranked Members In FC Chat*

Could we have the ability to give specific FC ranks certain icons/symbols and colors? For example: Since I'm a Guild Master, I would want to make my name/messages show up as "ice blue" colored in every members FC chat, so they can easily recognize who I am, and to also add an icon/symbol next to my name to let everyone know I'm the Guild Master of the FC. Same with any other specific rank that you may create, if they are for co-leaders or something totally different like craft/gather related. You may want your co-leaders names/messages to show up as another special color, and to have an icon/symbol next to their name in the FC chat. This would definitely help all members distinguish who is who inside the FC, what rank each member may be in the FC chat, and so on! Many benefits are possible with this change.

*Being Able To Distinguish FC Members Out In The Field*

Also, is it possible to give our FC members a specific color for their names out in the field? It would help with finding members when in a crowded area, plus it's just beneficial to make members more noticeable when around non-FC players. So many times I've ran past an FC member in a city-state and didn't even notice lol! Please fix this.
    (0)
    -Aran Iceheart-

Player
    Character
    Frozen Fury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    *Free Company Information Section*

And last but not least, can you add an FC page in-game where I can post all of our FC information for all members to read from? The company board doesn't have any room to write anything in-depth. Especially when you have a lot to showcase and explain about your FC whenever new members join... And since this option isn't in the game, I'm forced to manually spam macro's full of specific FC information to every new member, and it can get frustrating after awhile. Or I have to post all of our FC information on a 3rd party application and not every member will have access to it.

These 6 changes I've presented would make life easier as a fellow Guild Master and member of an FC! QoL's for the win! So yeah, I hope Yoshi-P notices me lol.

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment and/or like if you want. Let me know what you think about these changes too!
    (0)
    -Aran Iceheart-