Hi there o/

My name is Bresha Ruincaster, co-leader of Final Dawn alongside Stormageddon Oath and Hellina Handbasket. I’d like to repeat some of what Storm has mentioned about us in the past, and let you know about Final Dawn so you can decide if we fit what you’re looking for in an FC.

We're a solid 5 year FC—meaning we've been consistently active by fulfilling our core set of goals. We have maintained an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable and welcome and have processes built to support that. A lot of people suspect we’re a large FC and that a newcomer can’t contribute, but that’s not the case, and several have joined with that thought only to be happily proven wrong.*

At FD we don’t give rank to people specifically for their loyalty or because they’re close friends. Privileges and ranks in FD exist for people who will use them to the benefit the FC, they are not a cool kids club. We consider ourselves a newbie-oriented FC and our decisions and processes are made with that in mind.*We have regular activity, so you’re not likely to find yourself alone online. Our members enjoy a variety of things, such as crafting, mount farming, and hunting. We have members who raid savage, but we don’t take that on as an organized FC activity.

Never hesitate to ask a “dumb” question if you’re genuinely curious about something. Our one big rule is that everyone should feel welcome to participate. We look for members who are curious about the game, enjoy helping others, and are good to each other. If you’re looking for company in an instance, we’re happy to come along!

We have all the big stuff; A large house in Mist, all crafting tables, 2 FC buffs active at all times, a rotation of events to match current member interest, an optional Discord channel, and we recently moved to Guilded web hosting.*

I encourage anyone curious about us to ask questions here, through private messages, or in game. It’s important to find an FC to match what you’re looking for, so don’t hesitate to ask. Otherwise, if you’re interested then join up on our Guilded:*https://www.guilded.gg/Final-Dawn