Player
    Character
    Jayde Ravynwing
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

"Exclusive" Fanfest items available on Mog Station for the general public?

Hello,

I have a question that I was hoping someone could answer for me. Shortly after FanFest concluded, I noticed a banner on the launcher advertising the SDS Fenrir Mount and the Tifa Minion available for purchase.

I was under the impression that those two items were EXCLUSIVE for those who bought tickets to the LV Fanfest or those who subscribed to the NA live stream. It feels like a bit of a walkback on SE's part to make those items available for purchase to those who weren't able to attend. Is that actually the case? Can those who didn't attend and those who didn't watch the live stream actually purchase these items? And if so, why the change from years past?

All that being said, if this is the way that SE is going to handle these items from this point forward, then I am "demanding" (in a nice, teasing, [but also a bit hopeful] way) that they also release the 2016 FanFest minions (from all locations) for purchase.

Because goddammit, I WANT that Lulu minion.

-Jayde
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucerna Sainahs
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    It was announced well before Fanfest that the items this series would be available for purchase on the Mog station. I don't know why they changed it this time, but my guess would be the difficulty of collecting all the items in previous years. The items for the 2014 Fanfests were on sale on the Mogstation after the last of the 2016 series Fanfests concluded, so my guess is you can buy the Lulu minion after the 2019 Fanfest in Japan.
    (0)