Player
    Character
    Aaron Lihzeh
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

Seeking FC

Well, I tend to be bad at finding them so here I am attempting on the forums instead of googling dead FC's. Anyways I am looking for a place to call home, what I am looking for is one that PVE's (Aka raiding and such) and one that is willing to RP as well. To give you a rough idea of the classes I play, I do RDM, BLK, SMNer, SAM. DRK, WAR. Right now the three casters are my highest geared at 384, and my tanks are at 381, and SAM is 380. But I'd rather play a caster or a DRK if I had to choose. My static fell apart so I am attempting to find one once more. Feel free to message me if your looking for people. I will be checking this forum often in hopes someone bites.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey there! welcome to the forums!

My name is Vespaer Dagalli and i am the leader of the Wings of Winter.

I tend to do some of my recruiting here on the forums as i can't see everyone in game ya know :P

I do have a forum post here just a little bit down. Its been a weird couple of weeks due to the holidays and such but now that that's over its back down to business :3

We pretty much do everything that you're looking for. We aren't an rp fc per say but we absolutely do have rpers in the FC. Its an FC for the people and drama free. we have a large mansion in the goblet and a discord to boot. I'll link you the forum post so you can check it out. If you do have any questions please feel free to hit me up in game

We accept everyone and recruit everyone that is willing! We're carebears in every way :3

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-recruiting%21
    (0)