Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Lady Milagro
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 15
    For someone whose English is not great, you are doing better than some people at a college level, and I’ve peer reviewed quite a few!

Being in the pvp community I’ve noticed a few things.

1. There is a player who used to terrorize queues by throwing matches, or causing grief to others. Hell it made several people quit, even a well respected person in the community. When exposed the person deleted the alt but continued to play and even got top 100 last season!

2. There is another respected person in the community who was caught cheating with screenshots and they themselves admitting to it. This happened all during 3.x era but cheating is still cheating yeah? Funny thing they are the FC leader of the guy mentioned in point 1. They run a small FC on Gilgamesh I’m sure everyone knows who I’m talking about as they are all Elezen and healer mains at that.

Once again, kudos for bringing out the state of PVP to the forums, if you didn't bring this up I would not have had the same courage as you to share with you and the Final Fantasy XIV community as well
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Etrius Ballard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    What do you expect SE to do? Block people from playing an already dead game mode?
    They can't even get the ranking system straight.
    (4)
    Last edited by Etrius; 01-25-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2