Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Allistar View Post
    Instead of using weapons to change jobs, use job stones.
    Can people stop with that...
    If anything job crystal might very well be removed as they serve no purpose. Or at least be reworked into something useful.
    (3)
    Last edited by Sylvain; 01-11-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mara Ileres
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Only one request, albeit a deceptively difficult one:

Allow application of glamour plates outside of cities. I'd rather not have to run back to Ul'dah whenever I notice that I have the wrong glamour.
    (2)
    -----

Helpful and polite suggestions get glossed over, and inflammatory posts get all the attention.

Welcome to the English forums.

Player
    Character
    Alexandria Blackmoor
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AscendantManes View Post
    Only one request, albeit a deceptively difficult one:

Allow application of glamour plates outside of cities. I'd rather not have to run back to Ul'dah whenever I notice that I have the wrong glamour.
    100% this.

Also, being able to craft directly from retainer inventories instead of having to go to a bell and go through retainer menus to grab up what i need before i can craft.
    (0)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    To use the Logos action bar on squadron commands
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Merridyll Cailleach
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    yeah, really alot of nice and good suggestions I see here, keep up the good work
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Donny Marc
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I feel like i posted in this before, but as i don't see it anywhere, here goes.

An NPC somewhere that tells you all of the possible uses for an item. I have so many items sitting on my retainers that i have no idea what they are for.

I agree with the fishing box, or ammo slot as they used to have it.

Job stones used to have limited purpose when PVP first came out of removing your job so you could set different actions, i don't think this is still a thing, but either way, remove, OR Make them a customizable item with Materia like properties. Every level after 30, you get 1 point you can put into any of the available attributes for said job. Kind of how merits worked in XI. For Whm Stone you could raise Piety, Spell speed, Crit rate, Direct Hit rate, Determination. Other jobs similar, but not actual stats, Str, Vit, Mnd etc. Yes, in the end you would essentially cap everything, but it allows some customization. (and some use to a useless item)

I want Christmas lights you can hang on the outside of your house. And some other fun furnishings

Combo materia: Int + spell Speed, Mnd + Piety, Str + Crit hit, add some variety here. Or Materia merging/leveling up. Take 3 tier 1 and merge them to get a tier 2 etc.

A highlight and sell all feature, so you could select 15 items at once to sell, instead of individually.

Make limit break activation a button that Also appears under the limit break bar, so it could be removed from the hotbar if chosen.

And a pet peeve, make elements matter. I know this is asking a lot because it would require an overhaul, and i don't mean like that they did in Eureka, but a Fire elemental should Not take the same damage as an Ice elemental would from Flare.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dmhlucky; 02-23-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sayrune Dotharl
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Mogstation Item: Teleport to Friend!

I, personally, would like a purchasable item on the Mogstation akin to that of the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding's: Eternity Ring. Or, Recruit-A-Friend Campaign's: Friendship Circlet. In which you can buy the item and assign it to another player so that you can simply teleport to them.

I just believe we should get an option for this. Because well, we meet so many awesome new people who have already bought the game or don't want to "get bonded". And, it's easier to help our friends out when we can just poof at their side and promptly be at their aid!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsClassic View Post
    I, personally, would like a purchasable item on the Mogstation akin to that of the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding's: Eternity Ring. Or, Recruit-A-Friend Campaign's: Friendship Circlet. In which you can buy the item and assign it to another player so that you can simply teleport to them.

I just believe we should get an option for this. Because well, we meet so many awesome new people who have already bought the game or don't want to "get bonded". And, it's easier to help our friends out when we can just poof at their side and promptly be at their aid!
    It's a neat idea but we could do that without defaulting to the Mog Station. Stop asking to pay extra for things!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ta'lin Cee
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    A larger, more detailed enmity list. That shows dots, debuffs, and cast bars. And perhaps offer a way to scroll through the list that changes the targeted mob at the same time.
    (0)

Player

1: I'd honestly like to see more Macro functionality and streamlined usage. For example, fixing Macros and allowing them to be properly queued up like normal non-macro'ed abilities...
    So us controller players aren't punished for needing to use them...

2: The "Option" to start newly introduced jobs at Lv.1 or 50+ I know it's probably an odd complaint, but for me, it's frustrating to start a new job ( AST/RDM/SAM are some examples ) and being forced to start at an arbitrary level ( Lv.30-50+ )
    I'd rather just play through the low-level content and enjoy learning my job and progressing it through the game. I do not enjoy skipping content. Giving players an option would literally be the best of both worlds.
    (2)
    Last edited by Kyeria; 04-14-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast