Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Glamour chest instead works like a catalogue of unlocked items instead of stored items.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Acelyn Abattoir
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I just want a way to excuse myself from just ONE trial, dungeon or raid, a voluntary out for the duty finder so I will never see that one instance.

each expansion has one fight I just cant deal with because its annoying and I dont wanna run it.

arr was pretty ok, i've accepted titan can sometimes just off you,
    hw was the steps of faith, sure its been tamed but its dull as paint
    sb is tsuyu's castrum, I will take the df timer ban to not run this terrible fight

I know it sounds petty, and it is, which is why i ask for just 1 choice, that way players would really need to weigh how much they hate something to make that choice, but I hate that duty finder anxiety of never knowing if one of those terrible(imo) fights pops and I have to bounce and waste 30min crafting in anger only to que again then get that exact fight AGAIN, wiping(I hate tsuyu) multiple times, then just logging out afterwards cause of anger.

so gimme a way to skip that pain.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tal Young
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'd like the accuracy traits on your Chocobo companion updating to something more relevant.

I'd rather summoning your Chocobo just be a regular generic ability with no timer. No gysahl greens anymore.

Probably heading out of the realms of QoL adjustments to be honest, but I'd also like to be able to take my bird with me on Squad runs/Trust runs/Deep dungeon runs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Speaking of chocobos, how about we trade Choco Medica for Choco Esuna? That would be way more useful.
    (3)

5. 04-20-2019 04:14 AM

Player
    Character
    Crystal Twilight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    1: A Setting to auto use Aetheryte Tickets ~ There should be a setting where an amount is set by the player. Say like 500 Gil if a teleport cost over that amount it will auto-use an Aetheryte Ticket, and you won't be asked to use when them anymore. Like it is really pointless being asked to use a use Aetheryte Ticket when it cost only 80-200 Gil while in the same zone or a nearby zone, can be really annoying being constantly asked to use an Aetheryte Ticket when working on MSQ.

2: A setting to hide side quests on the map and even in person and most should auto-hide if they are 5-10 Level lower then the Job you are using. Say If you are lv 50 you shouldn't be seeing Lv40 Quest or lower, but would still show in Recommendations and the hide/auto-hide checkbox could be in the Recommendations! And a reminder you have hidden quests.

3: Retainer Storage update one big storage and the more retainers you hire adds more space, and they need to remove Unique Items from not being stackable really annoying!
    3.1: And a Complete all ventures option and repeat all the same ventures! So you don't have to go through all your retainers!

4: Crafting Material Catalog you trade in mats for a Crafting Material Currency and you use that Crafting Material Currency to get back Crafting Material and maybe even a choice for HQ and later tier Crafting Material but they cost more Crafting Material Currency or just crafting material storage that holds more crafting material there are way too many Crafting materials and not enough storage space!

5: And a Way to use Crafting Material Straight from Storage only when you are nearby storage or use this Crafting Material Currency to craft stuff!

6: There needs to be a place action for Chocobos so when using the healer stance they stay out of AOE's that aren't targeted at them! And yeah Medica is pointless it tries to use Medica way too much over cure maybe if it stayed out of AOE's and not use Medica when it isn't needed Medica might work better! Esuna sounds good!
    (0)
    We need a setting to auto use Aetheryte Tickets ~ An amount set by the players like set to 500 Gil if a teleport cost over that amount it will auto-use a ticket!

Player
    Character
    Hugh Jnis
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Losing abilities when level sync. Scale down sure, but losing abilities no thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeftotem View Post
    Losing abilities when level sync. Scale down sure, but losing abilities no thanks.
    I see people suggest this occasionally and I have to wonder, how do you expect it to work? How do you balance that?

Lower level content isn't designed around the DPS of a full level 50/60/70 rotation. Individual skill potencies would have to be nerfed to the ground while synced in order to match what an actual lower level character can do. That means higher level jobs would be actively punished because a level 70 has to do the full 20 button rotation just to do the same DPS as a level 20 doing 1,2,3,repeat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    I see people suggest this occasionally and I have to wonder, how do you expect it to work? How do you balance that?

Lower level content isn't designed around the DPS of a full level 50/60/70 rotation. Individual skill potencies would have to be nerfed to the ground while synced in order to match what an actual lower level character can do. That means higher level jobs would be actively punished because a level 70 has to do the full 20 button rotation just to do the same DPS as a level 20 doing 1,2,3,repeat.
    I don't think anyone cares if Satasha gets completed faster for it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hugh Jnis
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post

If you think actually having an involved dps rotation is a punishment than i don't know what to tell you. Being able to practice my alt classes in every dungeon,fate,trial,raid i do would be far more fun for me regardless if i have to do more work to achieve the same dps.

I also don't get why you think this would be super hard to do the system is there they just have to remove the loss of skills into the equation. I mean blizzard has this system across all of their overworlds and dungeons, and the same can be said for guild wars 2, i also imagine that most other mmos have this kind of system in one place or another.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeftotem View Post
    If you think actually having an involved dps rotation is a punishment than i don't know what to tell you. Being able to practice my alt classes in every dungeon,fate,trial,raid i do would be far more fun for me regardless if i have to do more work to achieve the same dps.

I also don't get why you think this would be super hard to do the system is there they just have to remove the loss of skills into the equation. I mean blizzard has this system across all of their overworlds and dungeons, and the same can be said for guild wars 2, i also imagine that most other mmos have this kind of system in one place or another.
    Moreover most dps classes have radically different rotations at 70 as opposed to say 32. The one that springs immediately to mind is BLM. The BLM rotation changes 7 or 8 times quite substantially over the course of its leveling path. I don't particularly enjoy having to remember a half dozen different rotations for every class in the game just because I do leveling roulette.
    (1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast