Player
    Character
    Yxiah Eruyt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

LF>Social/Semi-Casual FC

I am looking for a semi-casual/social Free Company. I enjoy being social, using voice comms, and helping people out. I also enjoy FCs where everyone contributes and their presence is felt. When I used to play this game a long time ago, some FCs were tombstones for new members because even if you talked or shared something, you were always overshadowed or ignored because there were too many people demanding attention. I just want a nice flow of things and enjoy the game once more.

Also, I enjoy midcore RPing. This does not mean I am looking for a RP FC, it simply means I want a balance between playing the game and exploring social aspects. I am also trying to level my gathering/crafting classes since it was my favorite thing to do back in the day.

SUMMARY

I am looking for:
    -Social aspect
    -Active content (dungeons, raids, alliances, FATEs, etc.)
    -Voice comms
    -Contribution
    -Acknowledgement
    -RP
    -Crafting/Gathering

Please let me know here or send me a PM in-game!
    (0)
    Last edited by Lunalepsy; 12-29-2018 at 07:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vespaer Dagalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    hey there! how's it going?? My name is Vespaer Dagalli and i am the leader of the Wings of Winter

After reading everything that you've kindly posted, i do have to say that we are almost exactly what you're looking for! :3 We are very much so a carebear FC. We do socialize quite a bit. We have an active discord and most of our announcements are done on there as well for events. We have a large mansion in the Goblet and are fun loving to boot :3 We do dungeon runs and raid runs to help gear people up cause its more fun to go with people you know and help them than pugs (for the most part :P)

We are a Drama Free FC. We do our best to incorporate everyone in the FC to do things so that everyone feels involved. I personally don't like seeing people left out so i make it a goal of mine to make sure everyone is included.

Aside from all of this though we are not an RP FC. We do have people that RP quite a bit within the FC and we used to have a section run but someone before that scheduled rp events and such but they are on hiatus for the most part. Needless to say, we absolutely don't frown upon it. We want people to enjoy the game and have fun doing what they want to do.

So at any rate! Please feel free to hit me up in game or on here! Don't be shy! ^^

I'll link you my original post for recruiting for the FC just so you can get an idea and such. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-recruiting%21

regards~

Vespaer Dagalli
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yxiah Eruyt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespaer View Post
    hey there! how's it going?? My name is Vespaer Dagalli and i am the leader of the Wings of Winter

After reading everything that you've kindly posted, i do have to say that we are almost exactly what you're looking for! :3 We are very much so a carebear FC. We do socialize quite a bit. We have an active discord and most of our announcements are done on there as well for events. We have a large mansion in the Goblet and are fun loving to boot :3 We do dungeon runs and raid runs to help gear people up cause its more fun to go with people you know and help them than pugs (for the most part :P)

We are a Drama Free FC. We do our best to incorporate everyone in the FC to do things so that everyone feels involved. I personally don't like seeing people left out so i make it a goal of mine to make sure everyone is included.

Aside from all of this though we are not an RP FC. We do have people that RP quite a bit within the FC and we used to have a section run but someone before that scheduled rp events and such but they are on hiatus for the most part. Needless to say, we absolutely don't frown upon it. We want people to enjoy the game and have fun doing what they want to do.

So at any rate! Please feel free to hit me up in game or on here! Don't be shy! ^^

I'll link you my original post for recruiting for the FC just so you can get an idea and such. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-recruiting%21

regards~

Vespaer Dagalli
    Thank you. I will think about it. : )
    (0)