Player
    Character
    Asterisk Risingstar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

When does the demolition for houses happen!?

Is demolition for excalibur server on and off and at what time of day does demolition happen!
    Some say its every hour on the hour others say during reset!

Cause ive been trying to buy a medium house for my free company but like on my server there is a free company that owns like half the houses in the game multiple larges medium and small. I went and checked them out and they are all empty all they have is a aetherial wheel charging level ,3 buffs!. Is this legal!? I mean i know they bought it. But how is that fair. I messaged gms no one amswered me. Alot of us really want houses and im told those houses owned by that fc are only sold to people who buy with real money in real life! Soo isnt that rmt?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EithanPowers View Post
    Is demolition for excalibur server on and off and at what time of day does demolition happen!
    Aether & Primal servers (Excalibur is a Primal server) both have the timer paused due to natural disasters affecting a decent chunk of NA. Not sure when it will be turned back on. When it's working, houses that auto-demolish do so on the hour mark. Be aware if you do not already have a house, there will be a random invisible timer (the timer shown is for price devaluation) once the house becomes available from either manual or automatic demolition. If you don't yet have a house and you're attempting to get a medium, your best bet will be to purchase a small house anywhere (usually the goblet has the most open) and when a medium house becomes available, use the placard on the open plot to relocate your fc house there immediately (it will bypass the invisible timer).

Quote Originally Posted by EithanPowers View Post
    Cause ive been trying to buy a medium house for my free company but like on my server there is a free company that owns like half the houses in the game multiple larges medium and small. I went and checked them out and they are all empty all they have is a aetherial wheel charging level ,3 buffs!. Is this legal!? I mean i know they bought it. But how is that fair. I messaged gms no one amswered me. Alot of us really want houses and im told those houses owned by that fc are only sold to people who buy with real money in real life! Soo isnt that rmt?
    If you browse through the housing section here you'll find a few threads going over all of that. The GMs have to work within the environment they have control over (the game/lodestone/forums), so unless someone is advertising or discussing the sale for real money in their control area, they will not act on it.
    (2)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 12-27-2018 at 09:56 AM.