Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

UK Based FC <Relic> A place to call home.

Hi, thanks for stopping by my post. Me and a few friends have recently returned to the game after about a years break. It's pretty daunting coming back with all the content to catch up on, but we are looking to rebuild our old Free company and are looking forward to the new content and expansion.

If you find yourself in the same boat, well take heart and read on.

We would like our Free company, Relic, to be a Casual/Endgame sort of affair. Definition: We will be doing as much endgame content as possible, but understand real life comes first. Mandatory events and yelling at people because they didn't cap this week are things which we don't plan on doing. We would like Relic to consist of mature members who, while laid back, are intent on clearly content in a friendly no pressure kind of way. So if you feel like turning up in just your underwear and brandishing a rolled up newspaper, hey that's OK with us.

We believe that gaming should be fun and not a chore, that teams works best and clear content if everyone is on the same page. Camaraderie, banter and family ties are what will make us strong and keep us all having a great time. We think everyone should help out and work together to help lift our members who need gear or practice so that everyone has the chance to be involved with all content.

What we offer:
    • Small friendly Free company - max 20-25.
    • Discord server.
    • Friendly and helpful atmosphere.
    • Experience leadership - played (with breaks) since alpha.
    What we want:
    • Mature players.
    • Helpful people.
    • Mildly insane/patient gamers who are happy to throw themselves to their death repeatedly and not get annoyed.
    What we don't want:
    • Idiots
    • Elitists
    • Drama Llamas

To join or chat to us about joining or for more information please contact myself (Kaliska Rhele),my other half (Vackashken Zuth) or our officer (Saishen Fuma) in game. Or join our discord and have a chat with us there: https://discord.gg/MUm2QqK
    (2)
    Last edited by Kaliska; 12-24-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    You can't find happiness until you know sadness and you can't have true laughter until you know the taste of your own tears.

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Our little FC is growing nicely. We have about 8-9 active players, but are still looking for a few more good souls to join us.
    (0)
    You can't find happiness until you know sadness and you can't have true laughter until you know the taste of your own tears.

Player
    Character
    Deak Wolfgang
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Hey, returning player been away for about 9 months looking to find a friendly group of active players to enjoy the game with also UK based myself
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paradox Draco
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hi there! Just came back to the game and server transferred to Cerberus with my bf after a long break, getting caught up with the story and I'd love a group of people to chat to and do some of the harder content with <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyra Asharlyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    An amazing FC. Joined a few months ago and never looked back. We do savage raiding content, but are relaxed about it and are here to have fun first and foremost. New/returning players also welcome. Still looking for a few more members to join our FC family
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Loki Fullbuster
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hey mates, im a returning player, looking to learn about endgame etc. but in a casual manner (mildly insane fits quite good), i´d be happy if you would have me xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zasha Nenutoix
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hi there,

If you are still interested in joining us, either follow the discord link and give an officer a poke for a quick chat or drop one of us a message in game (names above) or either myself Zasha Nenutoix or Kyra Asharlyn.

Cheers!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyra Asharlyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hi, we are currently closed for recruitment, as our FC family is now at the size we would like it to be. Recruitment may open again later, there will be a post here when that is the case to let people know
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaliska Rhele
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    With the expansion looming, we are looking to recruit a few souls to join our ranks. We would like to continue to stay small so spots are limited, but feel free to drop by our discord and apply if you think we might be what you are looking for.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tatsuya Wolf
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Hey guys, don't know if i'm late to the party, returning player myself, I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting?

Tatsuya Wolf in game on Cerberus EU
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast